Votes: 7 8.0%
  • OP is a Newb who can't edit the poll.

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
Females over the years are more inclined to have cats and if they put the paper on the right way (top) then the cats will scratch at it and find it fun to unroll the whole roll. The other way the paper just spins and they get bored and leave it alone thus the OCB for females to place it the wrong way?????

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Way easier to rip from the bottom without unnecessary spinning of the roll. Plus as the roll spins upward the loose end is more likely to fall away from the roll making it easier to grab.

And in case you were wondering, I'm a folder - not a crumpler.

hudsst

2003 Whipple Cobra
Established Member
I was out in the field once when I was still in the Corps and there was no TP to be found, so I used a green scratchy pad. It was both the cleanest and rawest my ass has ever been, before or since. lol

I have used my boot sock before... when you can get your whole hand in there, it really gets it clean.

blue 07

Established Member
The top, why hit your hand on the wall just to get some paper ??!! Paper towels, same way !!

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
We need this to be a public poll so we can see who voted bottom... Instant Perma-ban for said individuals. There's just no room in civilized society for them.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
We need this to be a public poll so we can see who voted bottom... Instant Perma-ban for said individuals. There's just no room in civilized society for them.
Lol, I'll look to see if I can change it. I'm still getting used to this new stuff too.

scott_0

Established Member
from the top! if my wife puts the roll on, she makes it come from the bottom, lol I change it soon as I see it

Users who are viewing this thread