To use M-23000-KR or not

wachamberlain

Established Member
Been on the fence for about 2 weeks on this, decided I'm gonna go with the Eibach Pro Kit, to rid myself of the 4x4 look. In reading about this kit, it probably wouldn't drop my stang enough as it is designed for the heavier front end Shelby.

Had 18's on it, put the staggered FRPP LS wheels on it, much better

Do I need to change strut mount or not?

I have Eibach Camber bolts, BMR adj panhard and brace as well for the install

What springs compare to the M-23000-KR kit? Who makes the Ford springs?

Also who makes the struts and shocks for Ford?

Probably been asked already, just couldn't find it

jasonc32amg

Established Member
Been on the fence for about 2 weeks on this, decided I'm gonna go with the Eibach Pro Kit, to rid myself of the 4x4 look. In reading about this kit, it probably wouldn't drop my stang enough as it is designed for the heavier front end Shelby.

Had 18's on it, put the staggered FRPP LS wheels on it, much better

Do I need to change strut mount or not?

I have Eibach Camber bolts, BMR adj panhard and brace as well for the install

What springs compare to the M-23000-KR kit? Who makes the Ford springs?

Also who makes the struts and shocks for Ford?

Probably been asked already, just couldn't find it

You'll need the gt500 strut mounts to use them.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
You'll need the gt500 strut mounts to use them.

Incorrect. If he wanted aftermarket struts he would need the mounts or maximum motorsports cc plates that are setup to be used with 05-09 struts or factor 10-14 style. Iv had both sets of springs and they both fit on the factory mounts.

jasonc32amg

Established Member
Incorrect. If he wanted aftermarket struts he would need the mounts or maximum motorsports cc plates that are setup to be used with 05-09 struts or factor 10-14 style. Iv had both sets of springs and they both fit on the factory mounts.

He mentioned the 23000kr kit; that includes the struts and shocks. If he just using the springs then you're right.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
He mentioned the 23000kr kit; that includes the struts and shocks. If he just using the springs then you're right.

Ahhh I didn't look it up just figured they were just springs.

If it's struts that are non 10-14 style get caster camber plates. I wouldn't waste money on something that's not adjustable. I really don't like camber bolts. Iv personally seen 2 cars with camber bolts that broke. Both were installed properly. Maybe freak accidents but the thought is in my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread