To lower or not? Remember, I live in WV with our sketchy road quality.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
Here is another pic. Stock springs in black.

Attachments

• Mav 4 (2).jpg
    Mav 4 (2).jpg
    351 KB · Views: 34

TORQUERULES

Established Member
Figured it out. I found out they make spacer lifts for the Bronco Sport and Maverick, so I'm going with that in the rear with the H&R springs and it'll end up giving me a one inch drop in a rear. This will level me out and not end up being way too low for daily driving like seemingly all of these springs are. At least for a daily truck. Kind of a convoluted way to get there, but the kits are actually pretty well engineered so it should work fantastically. I'll report back once I get everything in there. I know Maverick is really not what most people get on here to talk about, but hey it's new and it's fun so why not?

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Curious why you wouldn't want to raise the front to level out and match the rear?

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

TORQUERULES

Established Member
Curious why you wouldn't want to raise the front to level out and match the rear?

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk
Not looking for the raised look to be honest with you, I think it sits high enough as it is for what I'm going to need it for. I just really hate how Ford jacks the rear of their trucks up so high compared to the front and just wanted to level it out with the front. Hope that makes sense. But hey, this way I've got the ability to lift the truck and lower the truck sitting in my garage so I can fiddle around however I please. Lol.

I don't want to be driving around on pins and needles all the time with something that I use as a daily driver. I'll leave that for the "fun use" vehicles.

Last edited:

TORQUERULES

Established Member
I said "f-it" and lowered it. H&R Sport Springs. 1.5" front and 2" rear.

Yes it is dirty (damn Winter) and the tint appointment is coming. Lol.

Attachments

• PXL_20240103_181050526.jpg
    PXL_20240103_181050526.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 47

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I said "f-it" and lowered it. H&R Sport Springs. 1.5" front and 2" rear.

Yes it is dirty (damn Winter) and the tint appointment is coming. Lol.

Looks good. The centerline of the wells doesn't match the wheels. Front wheel is back, and the back is forward.
Must be parallax cause pic is centered on the b pillar.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
Looks good. The centerline of the wells doesn't match the wheels. Front wheel is back, and the back is forward.
Must be parallax cause pic is centered on the b pillar.
Just noticed that. It is a parallax effect. I was lower than the truck (on an incline) when I took it, so a weird angle. Plus cropping the pic.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
A better shot of how it sits...

It does look low, but measuring the ground clearance. I still have more than my wife's CX-5, so it really isn't too bad. As far as a ride, I believe it rides a little better than stock and these things already ride pretty good.

Attachments

• PXL_20240105_181143868.jpg
    PXL_20240105_181143868.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 37

Users who are viewing this thread