To daily or not to daily.....???

corruptor

Established Member
I would drive mine more often but if I drive my GT to work, I have to valet it with the attendants in my office building. There are much more expensive cars (saw a new RS5 the other day) but still don't want random people driving my car especially when there are so many idiosyncracies, like needing to baby the trans when it's still cold, etc.

Bmr4life

Established Member
I would drive mine more often but if I drive my GT to work, I have to valet it with the attendants in my office building. There are much more expensive cars (saw a new RS5 the other day) but still don't want random people driving my car especially when there are so many idiosyncracies, like needing to baby the trans when it's still cold, etc.

You situation I can understand. If my car is to be hurt or abused, it is to be done by me and me only.

grabber blue gt

Established Member
I DD my 2010 and my 2012 up until about a month ago so you figure 2 years of dailying a mustang. I just leased myself a 2012 fusion SEL V6 and I LOVE the stang MORE and MORE everytime I drive it now that its not my daily. The roads in my area are horrible and parking at my school is tight also so I would much rather keep my stang for weekends and special days.

kingnut

Established Member
for simple math if your driving 70 miles a day DRIVE THE CIVIC! your gonna be in alot traffic most of the time with thousands of idiots late for work. yes the mustang is more fun to drive thats why we all bought one. but its simple, the civic gets way better gas mileage. and let it take all the abuse from rocks, rain, door dings etc.

i know everyone is gonna say "its just a car drive it." most of these people only have one car and have financed it for 72 months. you have options, choose wisely.

Last edited:

burke985

Established Member
I bought mine in January and got 13,500 miles on it. More miles than I was expecting but it was the only car me and my wife drove for about 6 months before I bought her a new Tacoma , I'd daily drive it there's no way I could come home from work and just look at it . Keep it clean and waxed and you'll be fine

gen2lightning

I LOVE MY LIGHTNING....
Established Member
Mine Is a Daily it gets driven a lot. Its got 6300 miles on it I bought it in june 11th. No big deal its Mustang.

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
Mine is my business car and I visit easily 3 local cities daily and have to valet it with my competitors daily. Thankfully it's a 6A and I can turn my power adder off! It scares me but I check it each time and the comments I get are priceless. I track the car and sponsor it from my own company so I take it as both a transportation and marketing deduction!

Users who are viewing this thread