Tinted windshield pics, lets see em

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Lifting a truck past a certain point is just like being too low. 7 mph and cant stop?

End rant and pointless net bickering.

NITMARE

Established Member
Tinting your windshield is like wearing sunglasses at night. Retarded. It might reduce brightness of lights from oncoming cars, but it sure as hell doesn't help to see the 3 year old kid running out onto a street to chase a ball w/out looking. Yes this happened, and a 19 year old punk ass kid who thought it would be cool to tint the windshield (35%) on his big ass lifted truck is now possibly (case is not adjudicated yet) looking at quite some time in prison for this very scenario. Don't be stupid.

He couldn't see the kid because he wasn't paying attention. End of story. He said it was because of the tint because he thought it would get him off and it backfired....that is even if it's a true story. I see a lot of people on here that try to create support for their opinion by talking about "local cases". Do you have a link to it? Surely it's been in the paper.

Oh...and lets not question why there was a 3 year old in the middle of the street at night?? Had it been and alleged 85 year old woman that hit this kid the parents would be getting put in jail not the old lady.

Regardless, like I and several others have said. I can see just fine. But I know, I know....it's illegal :whine:

bubbrubb

looks like 20% to me:shrug: but badass nonetheless.
haha probably. it was on the car when I bought it, I had it taken off after 2 weeks. Like the post a few above me said, it was like driving with sunglasses on. And I normally only get the car out in the evening, if at all, so at least half the time I'm driving its gonna be in the dark. Was a no brainer to take it off, especially considering that if I had to remove it after I got inspection stickers, they'd be coming off with it and that's just pissing away $$$ :(
+1. It is amazing. It really isn't that dark, think about it....you are driving on a well lighted street (if you live in a city), restarants lit up everywhere, light poles everywhere, your lights, other car lights. It is a pretty bright price.

I will say, if you were driving on a dirt road in the middle of no where it may become more difficult :-D
Truth^

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Just drove my truck for the first night with the windshield tinted....

And I love it. No glare from on coming cars, I can see everything just fine, and no interior glare at all. Those of you that say you can't see anything must just have bad eyesight because I have 5% all the way around and now 35% on the windshield and I noticed no difference. Took the ol lady to a movie tonight without saying anything about the new tint and she never noticed a difference.

You have the same setup that my Dodge has and i love it. No one can see in at night and for the most part the day. Keeps my truck nice and cool in the daytime and with my HID's i can see everything.

DSC_0462.gif

IMG_0715.gif

IMG_0719.gif

M3xpress

Established Member
Any of you guys with tinted windshields get the winshield tinted after your car was tinted?

My windows are tinted, but just wondering what some of you guys paid for the windshield.

mwilliams84

Established Member
Any of you guys with tinted windshields get the winshield tinted after your car was tinted?

My windows are tinted, but just wondering what some of you guys paid for the windshield.

I paid $60. I need to have it redone because I am impatient and got it done in the winter and I have a couple of bubbles.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
A local guy here will do 35% for $80.

but I bought my car with it already from New Orleans and it was 20%.

Last edited:

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
$150 for just the front windshield for me on both cars

the guy does a phenominal job and worth every penny.

Users who are viewing this thread