Tinted windshield pics, lets see em

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Thanks! Oh ive got my share of tint run ins with the law Bob lol. Then my gf, which drives it everyday, told me she has an eye dr in the family that could give her one of those "I can have my windsheild tinted certificates". Truth being i should go to the eye dr, because light at night really bothers my eyes.

bubbrubb

I had 35% on my front windshield for a couple weeks. Hated it, couldn't see shit at night. Not a good idea on a go fast car IMO. Looked phenominal though.

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
I was thinking about getting this on my fox. How do you guys convince the shop to put it on the windshield? We done' have inspection here in SC so I am not worried about that, but still illegal...need to find a way to convince the shop to do it.

greyrob

The Grey Stang
Established Member
about 25% all but winshield
dsc00448e.jpg

bubbrubb

I had 35% on my front windshield for a couple weeks. Hated it, couldn't see shit at night. Not a good idea on a go fast car IMO. Looked phenominal though.

pics
IMG_8227.jpg

front.jpg

IMG_8245.jpg

maybe it was darker than 35%? lol IDK, all I know is it was dark :lol1:

now I just have a strip of tint on the inside
IMG_0688copycopy.jpg

:shrug:

NITMARE

Established Member
Just dropped my dually off for 35% on the front, will have pics in a couple hours.

Cruzer

11 Second 2V
Established Member
Heres a question for ya, How do you get around your inspection stickers? I would love to get mine done but I think it would look like shit if I were to get it done and had to cut around the stickers.

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
im taking my strip off and getting my whole windshield tinted thanks to this thread.lol i have 5 all around right now and cant see anything at night. but i only drive it when its nice out, so the windows and ttops can come off!

ScreaminEaton

Established Member
I've never had tint on my windows but I did drive my friend's truck once and his rear windows were tinted and I couldn't see shit when I backed up. How is driving @ night w/ the windshield tinted for you guys?

NITMARE

Established Member
Just picked the DD beater up. Had the front done in 35%. There is so much glare it is hard to see but it looks awesome in person. Makes the truck look much cleaner.

Just waiting for my HD headlights, an 05+ bumper and grill to show up and I think it will start looking pretty decent....oh and powder coating the plow mount AGAIN :nonono:

1002504.jpg

1002507m.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread