Tint Ticket At 11:45 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LILJohnSVT

Established Member
You will feel better once you go back on your meds[/B][/I]
Why don't you come give me my meds. I was just stating the way i feel thats it. EVEYONE looks at the tint differently i was just expressing my thoughts on the matter. The thread was not to do with why i can't have tint, but to justify why i was stopped for my front windows being to dark when they was rolled down. I see this thread has gotten off of its original question, so say what you want, i voiced my opion. And i might add that is constitunional right. I did not start this thread to offend anyone but merely to ask the LEO a simple queston.:beer:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I was pulled over in Leesville, La., by a state trooper. Not for anything else but tint, at least thats all he said he stopped me for. But i have one question for all the LEO's on here. When you stop a vehicle for whatever reason where do you park YOUR car? Behind the stopped vehicle right. You don't park in front, on the side or across the road. So the side windows being tinted means nothing. You are walking up from behind, therefore you CANNOT see in the window until you are right on the window. Even if the window is tinted black or no tint at all you can't see inside until you are onside the vehicle. Wouldn't it be a better law and a much safer law that would state " Any moveable vehicle operating on a public highway with tinted windows MUST exit there vehicle when being stopped by ANY LEO". To me this would be better for both LEO and the driver. But it all goes back to one thing, one person who we elected to represent us does not like or agree with tinted windows so therefore he passed a law denying us of that right. Now nobody can enjoy that privelage because of his dislikes. That being said is just one big money racket, for the states. Pretty soon we will all be driving the same type and color car. I think they are taking some laws to far and taking away our rights.

People being pulled over are kept in their car for a reason. Additionally, side window being tinted beyond legal reduces the effectiveness of the flashlight and spotlight. Also, by looking in the sideview mirror you can see the driver.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Why don't you come give me my meds. I was just stating the way i feel thats it. EVEYONE looks at the tint differently i was just expressing my thoughts on the matter. The thread was not to do with why i can't have tint, but to justify why i was stopped for my front windows being to dark when they was rolled down. I see this thread has gotten off of its original question, so say what you want, i voiced my opion. And i might add that is constitunional right. I did not start this thread to offend anyone but merely to ask the LEO a simple queston.:beer:

It is only a constitutional right in regard to State action and this is a private site, thus the only right you have here are those granted by the owner/admins.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member

I didn't say you didn't have the right to say what you did. I didn't even insinuate it. and I have a right to express my opinion about what you said. You think this is all done for money I take serious exception to that characterization . there is lots that you have wrong in both your posts but I decided not to pick them apart. my comment was an expression of MY opinion.

If I were you I would make very sure that the tint on my car is legal. from the sound of that story I posted they are going to only get tougher. Just my OPINION on the matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread