Time Out

juicedgt02

Established Member
I know Dave has this on his windshield, is this a car club or something :burnout: I have seen couple of cars within minutes of each other, 1 being a grand am and the other was a GTP so I know it's not a FORD/SVT/Cobra thing, just wondering :read:

chuckstang

Established Member
Time out I believe is a decal type shop he owns in Abington but dont quote me?
It is a red 99 vert cobra and its bad ass. They run the svt club around here as well

silver10th

Established Member
Time Out is Pat Madigan's clothing shop in Whitman. They do embroideries and logos on clothing for businesses and sports team. Pat does have an awesome 99 vert that he uses for autocrossing. He is easily one of the nicest guys you'll come across in the SVT community.

chuckstang

Established Member
Hey Dan I'll hit you up when Im closer to getting my car. Build date is pushed back to freakin beginning of June.

Pat is the man and does a great job organizing the car shows and autocross events around here. I got to go the next one in July!

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
silver10th said:
Time Out is Pat Madigan's clothing shop in Whitman. They do embroideries and logos on clothing for businesses and sports team. Pat does have an awesome 99 vert that he uses for autocrossing. He is easily one of the nicest guys you'll come across in the SVT community.

+1 Pat is a super nice guy, and one hell of a driver..

Users who are viewing this thread