Time for another Louisiana meet!

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Bad Deal on the night shift Todd, the unit tried to come up 3 times tonight and all 3 times it tripped. Hope they have better luck today. :fm:

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
1fastformula said:
Brady Tripp

Brothers: Michael and Curtis

That's what i thought. I know Michael. I graduated high school with him. He's about crazy! I saw him and Amanda at my 10yr reunion. I haven't seen Brady since Mike's wedding tho. Brady should remember me, tell him i was in a really loud white Dakota at the wedding. I'm not sure who Curtis is though, never met him.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Sat. Meet at walker exit at Winn Dixxie 3:30 and leave for Slidell at no later than 4:00
Car show starts at 5:30. You in?

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I hope I am still able to go. I have a form setup and we are pouring concrete for a garage, walkway and a added room on our house and the weather has been postponing it and sat. seems to be the best day weather wise, would do it friday but I gotta work. Gonna try to get it as early as possible sat. morning if we do it saturday. I really want to go so Craig, I'll let ya know something. I asked up front for a clay bar and my buddy who works up there said they no longer use it, now they use extra fine steel wool but I'm gonna check agian tommorow to see if anyone has one left for ya.

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
So what time are yall gonna roll in to slidell, if heading west on I-10 take gause blvd exit turn right, and you will see lonestar steakhouse on left about half a mile down. they rope off the "car club" parking, thats left of lonestar, we usually park behind it. looks like i am the only one from slidell so far. probly bringing the lightning, 93 black.

i put turn left off the ramp, it is right

Last edited:

svterik529

Established Member
I'd love to go, but unfortunately I think I'll be drunk by then. Plus the mustang will be undergoing its 3rd transmission rebuild in 10,000 miles. The truck could use a little publicity though :rockon:

williecnc

Bullittman
Established Member
Hey it looks like me and old fox body Craig might be meeting up with yall at Winn Dixie. We will be in his 1988 grey LX hatch. Not a Bullitt but you take what you can get!

williecnc

Bullittman
Established Member
Hey Mr. CobraRcraig I dug up some fresh clay in the yard today if you are interested. Let me know I will give you a deal!!!!!!!!!!!

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I'm in for sure. Just got off the phone w/ the concrete place and they don't pour on saturdays. Myself and Brandon will catch all the SVTs and try to keep up at the Holden exit :banana: . Mike, lets say I didn't go, you would feel like me EVERY time we meet up. I seen a bada$$ 00R replica in black today in hammond, even had brembos :bowdown: :bowdown: .

Users who are viewing this thread