Time flys
I probably got 8000-10000 miles on my TR6ix plugs, 4-5 years
Just checked prices.
10 dollars a plug at my local oreillys. I remember paying 45 bucks for all
8, the last time out. Just had a reality check. Ha

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Prices are getting outrageous on everything. I sound old when I say that but its true. $10.00 for plugs is ridiculous.

4601S/C

Established Member
Man that sucks. They're still $2.19/plug at my local AdvanceAutoparts, but I'm in Missouri so...yeah.

Swervedriver

Established Member
I don't ever remember TR_ix plugs being under $8 each and I started running them in ~'05.

Now I just run copper plugs and change them once a year. Even regular copper TR6s are getting priced stupid at a lot of places.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
If you are going to change them every 8-10k just run the copper TR6s and save yourself some cash.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Have got regular NGK TR6 plugs in mine with almost 3 years and 7 or 8K miles on them. I wouldn't pay 4 times the price of a regular plug to get basically no difference in performance.

Just buy some regular TR6s.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Have got regular NGK TR6 plugs in mine with almost 3 years and 7 or 8K miles on them. I wouldn't pay 4 times the price of a regular plug to get basically no difference in performance.

Just buy some regular TR6s.

I agree if you change them out quite a bit. If you are going to keep them for years get the higher priced ones. In my 90 I ran the cheaper type plugs and had to replace them every year or so. Got the platinum and they have been in their for a few years and no issues.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you are going to change them every 8-10k just run the copper TR6s and save yourself some cash.

^^^ This. Really no need to use iridium plugs. The copper TR6s perform really well. JMO.

Users who are viewing this thread