Tim Sylvia wants no part of Fedor

roach4047

Established Member
03Red10th said:
Not in this life time. Fedor destroyed Coleman last weekend.

Fedor is definitely the man. I did watch one of his fights and he was a freaking machine @ work. His pure skill and abilities which are so undeniable....It's almost unhuman.

Last edited:

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
roach4047 said:
Fedor is definitely the man. I did watch one of his fights and he was a freaking machine @ work. His pure skill and abilities which are so undeniable....It's almost unhuman.

ONE? Dude...watch them ALL. He's consistently flawless in his technique.

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
Zero260 said:
The only thing that can beat Fedor is time. He will eventually get old. But right now in his prime, no one will be able to beat him.

Won't matter. You know there's a 3rd emelianenko brother that's in training, right? This may become a dynasty! Alex, though, he's not going to go far. Too flabby, too undisciplined. I've enjoyed his fights though. Anyone remember him and that american dipshit who comes out huffing and puffing and looking all psychotic...then Alex just gives him a left right to the chin and drops him. Shit was classic.

openaccount

Established Member
For those saying Cro-cop is the only serisous competition is right, but Fedor has now beaten him Twice, and continues to defend his heavy weight championship.

Fedor can take hit and slams like its nothing, his expression never changes.

He is the best, hands down, and my favorite since i saw his highlight vid about a year or so ago.

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
openaccount said:
For those saying Cro-cop is the only serisous competition is right, but Fedor has now beaten him Twice, and continues to defend his heavy weight championship.

Fedor can take hit and slams like its nothing, his expression never changes.

He is the best, hands down, and my favorite since i saw his highlight vid about a year or so ago.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

69Mach1351w

Established Member
1Day-ACobra said:
Won't matter. You know there's a 3rd emelianenko brother that's in training, right? This may become a dynasty! Alex, though, he's not going to go far. Too flabby, too undisciplined. I've enjoyed his fights though. Anyone remember him and that american dipshit who comes out huffing and puffing and looking all psychotic...then Alex just gives him a left right to the chin and drops him. Shit was classic.

that was a funny ass fight, in reference to Alex's. The guys all huffin and puffin, flexin his muscles and trying to stare fear into Alex's. All while alex is just standing there, peacefully, and with a nonchalant look, then the dude runs over, just to get laid on the ground. Probably Alex's most memorable fight.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
openaccount said:
Ok I watch MMA fights all the time, but I don't remember Fedor beating Crocop "twice."

rick_757

Established Member
lol @ fedor beating crocop twice...

Very educated...:bash:

They might fight again...and im a fan of both..

But imma lean towards Mirko...only to prove..that not even Fedor is invinsable..

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
69Mach1351w said:
that was a funny ass fight, in reference to Alex's. The guys all huffin and puffin, flexin his muscles and trying to stare fear into Alex's. All while alex is just standing there, peacefully, and with a nonchalant look, then the dude runs over, just to get laid on the ground. Probably Alex's most memorable fight.

That was a great fight. That dude's name was 'Colossus,' if I recall correctly.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
rick_757 said:
lol @ fedor beating crocop twice...

Very educated...:bash:

They might fight again...and im a fan of both..

But imma lean towards Mirko...only to prove..that not even Fedor is invinsable..
I think I'm with Mirko on this one too. He's HUNGRY! Can't wait till this fight happens. Are they fighting in December?

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
The guy younger Emilianenko beat was British, not American.

Fedor beats Sylvia in under 2 minutes. I feel that strongly about how crappy Sylvia is. I think Cro-cop does the same. And Cro-cop would murder Chuck Liddell. Moving up in weight doesn't make much difference. Silva outweighed Cro-cop the night they fought and got waxed easily.

I think Liddell would beat Silva. Silva is overrated at this point. He's been in a lot of brutal fights and is slowing down a bit. He didn't look that great either time against Arona and got murdered by Cro-cop. I think Rua/Liddell would be more interesting, though I can see why everyone is dying for the Liddell/Silva thing to get down...

Users who are viewing this thread