Tim Sylvia wants no part of Fedor

rick_757

Established Member
Has Tim said that himself? I beg to differ...

yes..fedor would probabley win..but Tim has NEVER said no..

Has chuck ever "ran away" like Wandy said? NO...

yeah i know that he is a goof..and seams to be a little cocky and talks bullshit(and i have never been a fan of him)..BUT he never said NO to a Fedor fight...

watch this..http://youtube.com/watch?v=NJI1aBx9Kr4

Last edited:

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
I think Sylvia wants to live a little longer....smart man. I would bet cro-cop would beat/kill sylvia as well, and fedor beats up on cro-cop. Fedor :bowdown: :bowdown:
Mark is done for :nonono:

Sklander

Established Member
There is nothing in the world that I would rather watch than Wandy fight Chuck. All I hear is BS about Wandy will be Chuck and Chuck will beat Wandy. I WANT TO SEE THIS FIGHT.

I pick Chuck by KO. Chuck's counterpunching plays right into Wandy's aggressive, swing for the fences style. It would be one of the best fights in history, though.

How about Cro-Cop vs. Chuck? In my opinion, they are equal strikers with equal power. Chuck could move up 25 pounds easily. There are just so many fights I want to see... I guess it boils down to I want to see Chuck fight everyone, because I've never seen a fighter that has knockout power from the angles that he throws punches. He DROPS people with overthetop-side-half combo punches.

Chuck is the man. Cro-Cop is the king, though.

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
I guess it boils down to I want to see Chuck fight everyone, because I've never seen a fighter that has knockout power from the angles that he throws punches. He DROPS people with overthetop-side-half combo punches.
How about chuck move up weight to fight sylvia as well. Then let tito and forrest battle it out again for L heavyweight. When in november is chuck and wandy fight?

Last edited:

redline360

Established Member
Sklander said:
There is nothing in the world that I would rather watch than Wandy fight Chuck. All I hear is BS about Wandy will be Chuck and Chuck will beat Wandy. I WANT TO SEE THIS FIGHT.

I pick Chuck by KO. Chuck's counterpunching plays right into Wandy's aggressive, swing for the fences style. It would be one of the best fights in history, though.

How about Cro-Cop vs. Chuck? In my opinion, they are equal strikers with equal power. Chuck could move up 25 pounds easily. There are just so many fights I want to see... I guess it boils down to I want to see Chuck fight everyone, because I've never seen a fighter that has knockout power from the angles that he throws punches. He DROPS people with overthetop-side-half combo punches.

Chuck is the man. Cro-Cop is the king, though.

Cro-cop would murder Chuck....no contest

Cro-cop is the ONLY person that has any chance of beating Fedor. No one comes close

Last edited:

rick_757

Established Member
redline360 said:
Cro-cop would murder Chuck....no contest

Cro-cop is the ONLY person that has any chance of beating Fedor. No one comes close

True...but you never know man..

POint is...Fedor WILL lose...sooner or later..

BM1

Established Member
Tim Sylvia comes into my work for help with his computer from time to time. I've had to help him like 3 different times.

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
rick_757 said:
Chuck Liddell would IMO dismantle rampage now...

Chuck did get beat pretty bad though..

Yea i heard rampage turned into a preacher and went soft for some reason. Not saying becoming a preacher makes you soft, but Liddell would def. destroy him now. lol "I want to f*** chuck, I mean fight chuck"(wandy). He probably does want to f*** chuck, he is really gay isnt he?

roach4047

Established Member
Black Mach 1 said:
Tim Sylvia comes into my work for help with his computer from time to time. I've had to help him like 3 different times.

Which means he's none too smart anyhow..... uhhh... sorry Tim.

Users who are viewing this thread