Tim Russert

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Never watched him much, but knew he was a good man and a good journalist; a very respectable journalist.

Prayers to his family and may he RIP.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member

patriot.gif

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Russert, a class act, at the top of his profession, was a damn good guy.

He never got dirty, personal or anything, he stuck to the issues at hand.

He'd grill liberals just as he did conservatives. He wrote the book on fairness.
He will be missed. RIP

Wjose Tim Russert and why should I care? He's just another journalist whose gone on record many times spouting falsehoods about a multitude of topics. RIP, but you really weren't that important while you were alive.

aeolian_mode

Established Member
Wjose Tim Russert and why should I care? He's just another journalist whose gone on record many times spouting falsehoods about a multitude of topics. RIP, but you really weren't that important while you were alive.

why don't you trying looking some info about the man before making an ass of yourself

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
For those of you who were harsh about criticism of Tim Russert's demise, feel free to read about what a tool he was, since someone in the press finally had the courage to identify what he really was...a stool pigeon.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08162008/gossip/pagesix/russert_ripped_as_a_canary_124633.htm

Only fools would herald this man's death as if the world lost someone important.

From the NY Post Ehh? Funny how the pop up i received as a result of clicking on this link was for a dumb test.

Surely you can get better info from reading the Onion, Enquirer, what ever you want to call it.

assasyn

Established Member
So one guy says that he was an asshole and thousands commend him for being a great person and we are supposed to what? Take his word for it? I don't think so.

Users who are viewing this thread