Tiger Woods

nabisco

Established Member
So I think we all can agree Tiger is a great goffer, but does it piss anyone off that he throws temper tantrums all the time on the course and acts like a ass in general? Last week he threw his club AGAIN, and is always mumbling cuss words so the cameras can hear. I was wondering if any of you find this annoying from a guy who simply dominates his sport.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
So I think we all can agree Tiger is a great goffer, but does it piss anyone off that he throws temper tantrums all the time on the course and acts like a ass in general? Last week he threw his club AGAIN, and is always mumbling cuss words so the cameras can hear. I was wondering if any of you find this annoying from a guy who simply dominates his sport.
I think he's just a perfectionist and anything he does less than 110% pisses him off! Throwing his club is somewhat childish, but no more so than the car racer who throws his helmet down when pissed off. Hell look at Kyle (The Whiney Bitch) Busch and what he did at Friday nights NASCAR truck race.

As far as Tiger mumbling so the cameras can hear... well c'mon now. Camera's follow that guy 24/7. He can't fart without it being caught on video. I'd rather him mumble under his breath when he's mad at himself that to blurt out a long string of 4-letter colorful metaphors in a public display of his disgust.

U.M.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
I think he's just a perfectionist and anything he does less than 110% pisses him off! Throwing his club is somewhat childish, but no more so than the car racer who throws his helmet down when pissed off. Hell look at Kyle (The Whiney Bitch) Busch and what he did at Friday nights NASCAR truck race.

As far as Tiger mumbling so the cameras can hear... well c'mon now. Camera's follow that guy 24/7. He can't fart without it being caught on video. I'd rather him mumble under his breath when he's mad at himself that to blurt out a long string of 4-letter colorful metaphors in a public display of his disgust.

U.M.

Amen.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I think it's fine because it shows he actually gives a damn about bad shots. The guy starts his day lifting weights at 6 a.m. and other than 30 minutes for lunch it's Golf, Golf, and more Golf until 6 p.m.

You'd be pissed to if you hit a bad shot.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

U.M.

Well said

Users who are viewing this thread