Thoughts on selling a house w/o a realtor?

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
All,

I appreciate all the inputs. To avoid undue stress on myself and the better half, we've gone with the realtor who's helped us purchase the last 6 properties. Accordingly, as her "best customer" we were able to get a decent break on her normal commission. I can now return to the drugery of repairs/upgrades, and let the professionals do their thing.

nxhappy

Established Member
All,

I appreciate all the inputs. To avoid undue stress on myself and the better half, we've gone with the realtor who's helped us purchase the last 6 properties. Accordingly, as her "best customer" we were able to get a decent break on her normal commission. I can now return to the drugery of repairs/upgrades, and let the professionals do their thing.
smart man ...

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
All,

glad to hear. I think you made a smart decision

Users who are viewing this thread