Thought this song was postworthy....

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
For those that don't like Hank Williams Jr., or any country music for that matter, just give it a chance. I very rarely listen to country at all, but my wife had it on CMT while she was cleaning up today, and I heard this song. I think it is a great song, and kind of hits home with me. Enjoy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2vem1j3Z4g"]YouTube - Hank Williams Jr - Red, White and Pink-Slip Blues - 127 Rose Avenue - In stores now - official video[/ame]

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Thanks for sharing, I listened to country pretty much all day long and most of the time in the Cobra even, usually kills people when I get out of it in cowboy boats. Oh well, but thats a damn good song!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm a country music fan. First time I've heard this one. Cool! Makes a strong and true statement. I don't think it is a coincidence that our current economic stresses come at a time when we're sending more and more manufacturing jobs to other countries. Where will all the blue collar folks getting laid off get jobs when manufacturing is employing more and more cheap labor in other countries? Rant off! I let me emotions take over.

Users who are viewing this thread