Those with tunes/tuners... what do you have? Looking to get tuned...

01BlackSnake

Established Member
Current Mods:
pullies
o/r H pipe
3" Mac Catback
JLT CAI

Future Mods:
ported/polished lower intake
bassani midlength headers with O/R H pipe

I was thinking of getting a predator for tuning the car. Any suggestions/experience? Was thinking predator...

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
I had a custom one done for my car from scratch. I never liked what a lot of shops around me do. They call SCT or someone else and say what the car is and then put the chip in hope it works. I like having a program for my own car from scratch. I can go back at anytime and have anything adjusted or tweaked if I do any mods.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I had my car dyno-tuned by Jerry from SCT. it wasn't cheap but it was worth it IMHO

However in your case quadcammer is right you don't need a tune yet. Honestly i would save your money on the predator for now and go ahead with the P&P upper and lower, and the headers....then get the tune

01BlackSnake

Established Member
Double"O" said:
I had my car dyno-tuned by Jerry from SCT. it wasn't cheap but it was worth it IMHO

However in your case quadcammer is right you don't need a tune yet. Honestly i would save your money on the predator for now and go ahead with the P&P upper and lower, and the headers....then get the tune

Yes... that's my plan. Was gonna get the tune after most of the bolt-ons were on the car.

Users who are viewing this thread