This truck: What's it worth?

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Ford : F-350 Ford : F-350 | eBay - What would be your top dollar for a truck like this?

They way I look at it is a new truck with similar equipment is $55K+, this seems like a deal at it's current price ($24.2K) and IMO is one of the better looking F-series body styles ever.

Explosive

Established Member
This is the best looking imo, however thats a lot a truck, but you cannot compare those old trucks to the new ones. I had a 92 that was as clean as that truck but I sold it. regret it but at the same time those body styles will rot quick

george.arnold

Established Member
Always liked that body style Super Duty. I have no idea on price though. Don't see too many of those around that haven't been beat to hell with 200k+ miles on them.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
This is the best looking imo
I totally agree!

I have no idea on price though. Don't see too many of those around that haven't been beat to hell with 200k+ miles on them.
Exactly. These trucks were built to be worked hard (and most were) that's why it's so tough to put a value on something like this...they just don't come up for sale often in this condition.

M3xpress

Established Member
That's definitely the cleanest one I've ever seen in that body style.

I've heard good things from the people that have worked them hard and I see prices all over the place on that style.

61mmstang94

Established Member
A clean OBS like that will bring big money. I doubt it will go for less than $30k.

If you read the ad said he'd let it go for 29k, but I agree someone might pay a little more. Not me, but probably someone. As cool as the older trucks are, the new ones have come a long way. Go daily drive a 2012 and daily drive a 1996 and you wouldn't question which one is nicer all-around.

Sweet truck either way.

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
If you read the ad said he'd let it go for 29k, but I agree someone might pay a little more. Not me, but probably someone. As cool as the older trucks are, the new ones have come a long way. Go daily drive a 2012 and daily drive a 1996 and you wouldn't question which one is nicer all-around.

Sweet truck either way.

All true, but some people just like the OBS trucks and their simplicity. I bet it would bring even more if it were a manual.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
A clean low mile OBS truck still brings good money. I know a guy in north jersey that buys, details and sells broncos for a hobby, last year he sold a 89XLT with 7000 miles on it for 29,000 dollars....

Here is the jewel he has on ebay right now, 96 fully loaded eddie bauer with 3700 miles.

Ford : Bronco Ford : Bronco | eBay

1QuickS2

Established Member
It's worth what the buyer is willing to pay for it, and I bet there's someone out there that would give $30k all day long for it.

Just because someone pays a certain amount for a vehicle doesn't mean its worth the amount paid. To me that truck is worth 16-18 max. If I need a truck to work with, im not gonna buy one that nice for that amount of money.

Last edited:

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
Worth whatever you want to pay. That would probably be the last truck you'll ever need.

61mmstang94

Established Member
Just because someone pays a certain amount for a vehicle doesn't mean its worth the amount paid. To me that truck is worth 16-18 max. If I need a truck to work with, im not gonna buy one that nice for that amount of money.

So who determines the "worth" of this truck?

I'd say whoever buys it...right??? :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread