This might be interesting: Vaccine-Autism study called fraud

LaFlavor

Established Member
Medical journal: Study linking autism, vaccines is 'elaborate fraud' - CNN.com

Personally, I have to think this Wakefield guy is a fraud. I understand that pharmaceutical companies have a lot of money at stake, but I find it hard to imagine a huge industry-wide cover up of a link between autism and vaccines. Whereas I find it much easier to imagine a single person being able to lie convincingly for a large sum of money. The fact that nobody else has been able to reproduce his results just clinches it for me.

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
I saw that the other day and what a scumbag for changing the data to make himself look correct. so since parents stopped giving their children vaccines many are now dead from diseases that are easily preventable.

stangin99

Established Member
The whole country is hyped up on what drug they should take next. And yet no one knows what kind of side affects they can cause.

I'll pass on all of them.

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
The whole country is hyped up on what drug they should take next. And yet no one knows what kind of side affects they can cause.

I'll pass on all of them.

Every time I am prescribed a drug, the pharmacy prints out a detailed list of possible side effects and precautions. With all drugs, it is presumed that the benefit exceeds the risk (which is never zero). Side effects are clearly listed in the PDR (Physicians' Desk Reference).

So next time you get a serious bacterial infection you'll pass on antibiotics?

The amount of mercury in Thimerosal (used as a preservative in vaccines, and claimed as a cause of Autism) is lower than in the general environment.

Thimerosal in Vaccines

Last edited:

stangin99

Established Member
Every time I am prescribed a drug, the pharmacy prints out a detailed list of possible side effects and precautions. With all drugs, it is presumed that the benefit exceeds the risk (which is never zero). Side effects are clearly listed in the PDR (Physicians' Desk Reference).

So next time you get a serious bacterial infection you'll pass on antibiotics?

The amount of mercury in Thimerosal (used as a preservative in vaccines, and claimed as a cause of Autism) is lower than in the general environment.

Thimerosal in Vaccines

Sure, if I'm on the operating table to save my life; antibiotics are a good thing.

But there's a magic pill for just about everything these days, and yet people don't get much better, and cancer rates are skyrocketing. Instead of treating the cause, they only treat the symptoms.

I'll take a healthy lifestyle over some profit-driven concoction any day. :shrug:

slick4_6

Established Member
I know a family whose kid never made another baby sound after being given several vaccines at one time. He cried and made the usual baby sounds until he was given the vaccines. Afterwards he never made another sound. I have been told from some of my family members that are nurses that they have seen the same thing before after getting all the vaccines at one time. I personally think all the vaccines are safe, it is just when a certain set of vaccines are given to certain babies at one time that this happens.

Last edited:

LaFlavor

Established Member
Sure, if I'm on the operating table to save my life; antibiotics are a good thing.

But there's a magic pill for just about everything these days, and yet people don't get much better, and cancer rates are skyrocketing. Instead of treating the cause, they only treat the symptoms.

I'll take a healthy lifestyle over some profit-driven concoction any day. :shrug:

I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure a "healthy lifestyle" is not a good preventative measure against the measles.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
FDA is a powerful sumbitch...and has loop holes and gaps..

That being said I highly doubt there are any known links.

I guess we'll never really know the truth in this he said/she said situation. But when a lot of money is at stake, you can bet that plenty will get covered up. I mean all kinds of toxic things are put into many processed foods and drinks. Sure they tell you its all "safe" but I've never seen a phosphoric acid tree. There are names on some of these food labels that are as long as the alphabet. And they are certainly not "natural" by any stretch of the imagination. These vaccines have all kinds of strange chemicals in them so it wouldn't surprise me if they damage our dna somehow or even trigger "conditions" to surface in the body in the future. There's a great deal of decepetion in these areas, all driven by money. Sick and dying people produce more profit than ones with stellar health.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

I agree with you. Our country is driven by the drug industry. There is a drug for everything, and new "illnesses" pop up every day, with a new drug for it. As far as the side affects, looking at a long list of possible side affects says to me that there could be side affects not even listed. Hell, some side affects are much worse than the issue the drug is supposed to help. I'll bet many people suffer and live with side affects from drugs not even knowing they're side affects. Especially the elderly who take those side affects are signs of aging. A healthy life style which includes exercise and a good healthy diet are key.

stangin99

Established Member
I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure a "healthy lifestyle" is not a good preventative measure against the measles.

You realize the only way to catch those things is to be exposed to them. And yes, a strong immune system can help greatly. The problem is, most people have shit for immune system...hence the need for a vaccine.

You guys hang out with a lot of people with polio these days?

Last edited:

brisk_tea

Established Member
i've got no problem with my kids getting mouse brains & formaldehyde if it means no serious illnesses...

i think it's funny how jenny mccarthy now thinks she was able to cure her child of autism...

Users who are viewing this thread