this is pretty damn cool, what do you guys think?

99SVTcobraVERT

i have been debating and debating on what gauges to put on my dual A pillar for months now. and have finally decided to go with the NV series in autometer. they seem to be pretty cool design and close to factory color at night. i ended up deciding on wideband a/f and this i think:

http://autometer.com/dpss/index.html

i have always wanted some sort of shift light but i dont want an unsightly monster tach in a conv't. this gives me launch rpm,playback and a usable shift light on the pillar. you can also program it for gear shiftpoints for traction. i think its hot! so i am thinking those two on the pillar and maybe later on the dual steering pod holder or cutting into dash with saleen dash mount for fuel pressure and boost or water temp for ic.

also ive been thinking that in the past it becomes annoying to have that bright lighting in your eyes all the time so maybe i can hook up an on/off switch to cut the lights to them at night? i could still read them because of the digital numbers they both show but wouldnt be that bright green glow in my face. anyone else do this?

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
damn thats awesome!!! i hope someone has this and posts on how they like it

Users who are viewing this thread