This is how you bang gears

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
Your comments in the video fit the personality of most s197 5.0 drivers, son. ;)

jim g

Established Member
lol i wouldn't even shift one of these cars the way i used to shift my 01... i like this car too much and i KNOW for a fact that it would be back at the dealership the next day without the minimal mods done to the clutch and drive train.

zemog255

Established Member
Dumbest statement Ive seen on this site...
Some areas don't have 93 octane fuel...
Even if they do, some people choose to stay on the safe side and use an aggressive 91 tune while using 93 octane fuel.Ensures a long life of the motor and still gives a nice performance boost. :bash:

Isn't that called a 93 street tune..:-D

Tuffnuts23

Established Member
I'm all about having some fun on the street. But I always pick spots where there is no chance anyone can pull out in front of me while I'm being a dickhead. You're rolling the dice. Hope you don't hurt somebody

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
I'm all about having some fun on the street. But I always pick spots where there is no chance anyone can pull out in front of me while I'm being a dickhead. You're rolling the dice. Hope you don't hurt somebody

its a pretty deal road. all to the right is storage places and a defunct business park. the part i rip on its mostly flat and i can see anyone approaching a driveway. but i get what your are saying. :beer:

CW1343

Established Member
Random Thoughts - YouTube

[YOUTUBE]63vkHOYN8eA&feature=youtu.be[YOUTUBE]

I thought the video was pretty entertaining. The car sounds good!

I think you can shift it faster.... I can anyways :)

2013 Mustang GT Kooks Axleback - YouTube

3rd is pretty easy I'm these cars IMO. I've missed 2nd more then 3rd.

Nice shifting!

No this is how you bang gears:

Check out this video on YouTube:

Mustang battles R35 GTR from a DIG on the street - YouTube

That is one BAD Fox! :rockon:

Alien STI

Established Member
If you just put your foot through the radiator like every other kid you're going to have a bad time.

If you learn your cars limits. You know how to play the throttle well enough to hook. End of story.

Video was stupid.

+++ Also last time I checked...a tune isnt bone stock lol.

Blown99GT

Forged and Blown
Established Member
its a pretty deal road. all to the right is storage places and a defunct business park. the part i rip on its mostly flat and i can see anyone approaching a driveway. but i get what your are saying. :beer:

looks like doing the 3rd gear pull was a 2 lane road to me, thats pushing it and bad things can happen.

Users who are viewing this thread