This is how you bang gears

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
Personal best times?

:lol: its never been down the strip. i refuse to run it without a 28in tire on under it. as you can see, it would be pointless. no traction. benching racing off cars ive "tested" it against its probably got 114-116 traps in it.

i need to make some free time, and install my barton bracket.

red13

Established Member
Just run it down the track. You feel more confident with your car and its safe. If nothing else its worth the experience. Have Fun!!!

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
Just run it down the track. You feel more confident with your car and its safe. If nothing else its worth the experience. Have Fun!!!

ive got plenty of track time, and i think thats what keeps me away from the strip. i know im going to get frustrated trying to get it to hook, and get a 12 on street tires.

where i can bolt on a set of MT/Hoosier and run bottom 12, and just worry about shift points.

Debro7046

Established Member
ive got plenty of track time, and i think thats what keeps me away from the strip. i know im going to get frustrated trying to get it to hook, and get a 12 on street tires.

where i can bolt on a set of MT/Hoosier and run bottom 12, and just worry about shift points.

You don't need a tire to run low 12's with your Mods. With the mods in my signature, minus the nitrous, Ive been 11.79 with a 1.8 60' on a 255 nitto summer tire

Last edited:

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
You don't need a tire to run low 12 with your Mods. With the mods in my sig Ive been 11.79 with a 1.8 60' on a 255 nitto summer tire.

your car has got huge top end with the BOSS+LTs. if this car ran 11.90s as it sits on a DR, well i dunno what id do. i guess its mathematically possible but highly unlikely.

jim g

Established Member
yea man, i ran a 12.8 off the showroom floor stock... drive it like u mean it and it will produce!

Debro7046

Established Member
your car has got huge top end with the BOSS+LTs. if this car ran 11.90s as it sits on a DR, well i dunno what id do. i guess its mathematically possible but highly unlikely.

I also went 12.29 with a 1.9 60' with just an intake and bama tune on my stock 235 all seasons. My point is, I dont feel traction is that much of an issue.

Chaney5.0

If you just put your foot through the radiator like every other kid you're going to have a bad time.

If you learn your cars limits. You know how to play the throttle well enough to hook. End of story.

Video was stupid.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
"91" and "race tune" don't belong in the same sentence. +1 for Chaney's thoughts

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
Lol. You guys are lame. You need to loosen up, the vid is not serious what so ever.

We don't get 93 oct or e85 where I live so 91 octane is the best I can so.

Nuar

Established Member
"91" and "race tune" don't belong in the same sentence. +1 for Chaney's thoughts

Dumbest statement Ive seen on this site...
Some areas don't have 93 octane fuel...
Even if they do, some people choose to stay on the safe side and use an aggressive 91 tune while using 93 octane fuel.
Ensures a long life of the motor and still gives a nice performance boost. :bash:

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
My cousin's 8 year old can bang gears better! That is the consequence when society deems everyone needs a trophy. People get a false sense of non achievement.

Really! Cool. My neighbors buddies friends dog is a pretty fast shifter too. He's a great dog too. Fetches and rolls over.

I guess It's the consequence of society allowing the Internet to breed so many keyboard badasses.

Users who are viewing this thread