This guy should be vote President

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Ron Paul is about half nuts, but I like him. He raises a lot of good points and illuminates the problems with the neo-con philosophy.

Bens4vcobra

On hallowed ground
Established Member
Ron Paul is about half nuts, but I like him. He raises a lot of good points and illuminates the problems with the neo-con philosophy.

+1

he is also in his 70's which doenst usually fly with voters who want "young blood."

I particularly like his stances on ending government subsidies and corporate welfare.

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
I like him, because he says what he thinks, and he doesn't really care.

I won't vote for him, because I don't think he would be the best person to run the country, but I do like what he does for politics.

StangJason

Established Member
there is alot more to a president the the immigration conflict

Oh he's about much more than illegal's but really if we don't stop illegals now it won't be our country in say 50 years...heck it won't matter so much to me as it will our younger generation. He's also about keeping to our constitution and believes government should butt out of education I believe...just read his issues section.

Bens4vcobra

On hallowed ground
Established Member
Ron Paul was a Libertarian or Independent but from the Libertarian philosophy. I think we need someone like him who would take a "two steps back to move one step foward" approach when it comes to government spending. It also seems like he has actually read the Constitution, he bases his stances on what government CAN and CANT do rather than what people "believe" it SHOULD do.

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
Ron Paul is the best choice for President period, the man has principles and sticks to them.

+1

i like anyone who actually does what they say they will..... plus i hate focking illegals!!!! its nice to see someone attack an issue head on not side step it to please both sides:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread