This guy is a complete idiot!

Zemedici

Established Member
AND he states he bought it at MSRP.....wise individual. Regardless if that gets you a faster build time I wouldn't want someone to blatantly know I am ripping em for almost 100k....

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Well, my friend just ordered one for $92K, and the dealer wanted a $50k adm, so...
Why do you guys post this stuff here? Not giving Shit, just want to know.
I am confused by your statement? Your friend seriously paid msrp plus adm after Dodge made this big statement on not doing that or you wont receive the car in a timely manor?

Zemedici

Established Member
I am confused by your statement? Your friend seriously paid msrp plus adm after Dodge made this big statement on not doing that or you wont receive the car in a timely manor?

There are plenty of ways around that

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
AND he states he bought it at MSRP.....wise individual. Regardless if that gets you a faster build time I wouldn't want someone to blatantly know I am ripping em for almost 100k....
I just don't get why people would even consider to try and ask such a high amount...many many other cars out there for $165k than a Dodge product

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Yes, he didn't mention how much though.
Now, why did you post this in this section?

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Yes, he didn't mention how much though.
Now, why did you post this in this section?
I hope he did not pay adm because there are dealers that are selling at msrp..Why did I, to smack down this fool who ever he is having the balls to ask such a price

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Well, I'm moving it to roadside where it will get much more traction. Especially since we have few beautiful ones going now and this will get lost in a heartbeat.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I am surprised there wasn't a clause in the purchase order from dodge that prevents anyone from scalping these cars for a year.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

Personally I'd rather receive my car at my house and not here:

c8fa0fad11307970deb4564b93b8a998.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread