this guy has to be kidding!!

jdogg55

FIRST OF ALL I'M NEW HERE AND YES I DO DRIVE A IMPORT BUT I'M SAVING ON A 03-04 COBRA. A COUPLE OF MONTHS I CRASHED MY 03 DSG MACH 1, SO I NEEDED A CAR. NE WAY THIS GUY HAS A 03 DODGE RAM BASIC MODEL FOUR DOOR AND HE HAS FLOWMASTERS, INTAKE AND HE SAID A SECOND STAGE CLUTCH. HE TOLD ME WENT TO IRWINDALE SPEEDWAY AND RAN HIGH 8'S AND BEAT THREE SVT LIGHTNINGS RIGHT OFF THE LINE AND SAID HE WAS EVEN LETTING OFF THE ON THE GAS TAUNTING THEM. B/S OR WHAT?

chicken714

NKAWTG
Established Member
umm....yeah, don't even question stuff like that, a four door truck runnin over an L? Don't think so. Maybe with extremely heavy modding....actually, probably not.

SICKBOY

Established Member
tell the guy to eat a dick......that is one of the stupidest things i have read today

jdogg55

U'D THINK IF HE RAN THAT TIME HE WOULD SHOW ME THE TIME SLIP, BUT NO TIME SLIP. I KNEW HE WAS B.S'N AND I JUST MET THIS GUY AT WORK. I GUESS I KNOW WHO TO STAY AWAY FROM.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by jdogg55
FIRST OF ALL I'M NEW HERE AND YES I DO DRIVE A IMPORT BUT I'M SAVING ON A 03-04 COBRA. A COUPLE OF MONTHS I CRASHED MY 03 DSG MACH 1, SO I NEEDED A CAR. NE WAY THIS GUY HAS A 03 DODGE RAM BASIC MODEL FOUR DOOR AND HE HAS FLOWMASTERS, INTAKE AND HE SAID A SECOND STAGE CLUTCH. HE TOLD ME WENT TO IRWINDALE SPEEDWAY AND RAN HIGH 8'S AND BEAT THREE SVT LIGHTNINGS RIGHT OFF THE LINE AND SAID HE WAS EVEN LETTING OFF THE ON THE GAS TAUNTING THEM. B/S OR WHAT?

His ass is sucking buttermilk:nonono:

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
Maybe this guy you're talking about was dreaming that his P.O.S. could go that fast! It couldn't go that fast if it was shot out of a 155mm Howitzer cannon!

Blow him and his lies off, or wait for the next time he runs his mouth and call him out on it.

Rob

OH-MAN

Established Member
He is either watching the dodge commercial too long and or smoking something
Ask to go to the track offer to pay to get in and see it in all it's glory.
I bet he gets very busy and will have to decline.

SM0KESH0W

Boostaholic
Established Member
Maybe he put a motor in it? Other than that, not a chance. It would be a loss by bus lengths, not car lengths.

Users who are viewing this thread