This doesnt look right to me

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member

Looks like it might be the same seller on NLOC as on ebay. If so, it appears he just made a mistake on his ebay ad, because he has it listed as a 2.3 on NLOC.

If not, then someone snagged his NLOC pictures and used them on the ebay ad.

Stewart

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
I'm with Stewart on this one, that is no 3.4 that I have ever seen. It's just got to be a mistake when putting the add up on ebay.

CowlSS

King Mufasa Asshole
Established Member
Maybe so, but I would still proceed with caution. Would hate to see another "scammed by" thread on this board. :(

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
Well, i think mits a scam, The ebay member thats selling that has a screwed up feedback, try checking it and any L owner knows a 3.4 from a 2.3 and allso the fact that 99-00 wont fit 01-04

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
I sent the guy a message telling him it's not a 3.4L. I haven't heard anything back yet. The sad thing is someone will fall for it and get screwed.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
I got a response from the guy. Still seams fishy when he can't even spell charger or even type in the correct form to understand.

Dear mustangrap4,

NUMDER ONE THE EATON SUPER CHARGR IS MY FRIEND CHARGE AND HE HAS NO EBAY ACC SO I AM SELLING IT FOR HIM NUMDER TWO HE IS A MEMDER OF LIGHTNIGNG CLUD SO I LET HIM PUT IT UP THERE FOR SELL FOR ME AD NUMDER THREE IT WRONG ON EBAY SO I WILL CHANGE IT I HAVE 180 SALES HERE ALL GOOD

- ksbornagainst

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I got a response from the guy. Still seams fishy when he can't even spell charger or even type in the correct form to understand.

Dear mustangrap4,

NUMDER ONE THE EATON SUPER CHARGR IS MY FRIEND CHARGE AND HE HAS NO EBAY ACC SO I AM SELLING IT FOR HIM NUMDER TWO HE IS A MEMDER OF LIGHTNIGNG CLUD SO I LET HIM PUT IT UP THERE FOR SELL FOR ME AD NUMDER THREE IT WRONG ON EBAY SO I WILL CHANGE IT I HAVE 180 SALES HERE ALL GOOD

- ksbornagainst

That says scam all over it.

Users who are viewing this thread