This could be trouble.

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Oh brother.

Its alright to THINK about sleeping with this woman. But acting on it is another story. My dad always told me its sometimes better to wack off and move on than to let the 'little man' get you into big trouble. :lol:

You're married. That's the end of it. Now behave and stop posting stuff like this on the forums, your wife's divorce lawyer will eventually find this stuff.

Just kiddin'.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Why not do the sensible thing and get divorced right now? Then you could bang this coworker of yours, get into a scuffle, then be tortured at work to the point you lose your job. You didn't like that job anyway. Time to move on.

Hey, and if you have any children, it will be a great opportunity to destroy their family and make their lives worse. What better way to show your love for them by sending them a monthly alimony check from 3 states away!

Go for it! I have faith in your abilities. You can do it, champ!!!!

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
#1pony said:
I am married and everything is great.

Key phrase. So why the HELL should you have to think so hard about something like this that it drives you to post it up on a board! You obviously don't love your wife that much. :nonono:

Now if you meant that you don't want to do anything and are wondering how to let this co-worker know that you are not intrested than just ease off the steam a little bit, and stop F***ING flirting with her! :idea:

Your wife wouldn't happen to be like a Russian mail-order thing would it? :bored:

Sorry, but s*** like this pisses me off. :fm:

tvguy

Well, I'm gonna give you opposite advice from everyone else. You are obviously looking for trouble. So have at it. Hit that chit. Knock her up and then knock up your wife. Then get ready for one hell of a roller coaster for a life. Sucks to be you. Just the fact you're on here asking about "what if" is pathetic. If you're gonna do it, I say do it trailer park style 100%.
pacotaco

dredg9

Established Member
Id just blow up in that if i were you..you know..yeahhh

#1pony

Established Member
I'm gonna do the right thing. And I will never ask another question like this again. Some of you guys act like you have never had the same kind of thoughts before and if so thats great, but I would be willing to bet that most men have at some point or another.

Users who are viewing this thread