This could be trouble.

97cobraheaven

Established Member
get divorced you moron, why would you post something like this. you dont deserve your wife if you are even thinkin about it. are you 19 and married or somethin

DCAN87

Established Member
If you even have to ask you shouldn't be married. Stop flirting with her, she'll get the point.

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
bang her and forget it happened.

J/K Seriously, no good advice for ya except if you love your wife, you wouldn't do it.

matstang

Choking YO MOMMA
Established Member
:idea: :bash: Dont mix Pleasure and Work together!!! Women can be very EVIL at a work place if it doesnt work out

dpotter

Established Member
Nip that flirting in the bud now or it most likely WILL be trouble.

To each his own, I think you know what to do. What would you think about your wife gettin' it on with some guy from her work...wait, I think that's another thread.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
matstang said:
:idea: :bash: Dont mix Pleasure and Work together!!! Women can be very EVIL at a work place if it doesnt work out

Amen to that :rockon:

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Make up your mind. You can't have an honest relationship with your wife if you're even considering another woman, and that isn't fair to her.

#1pony

Established Member
astrocreep96 said:
Make up your mind. You can't have an honest relationship with your wife if you're even considering another woman, and that isn't fair to her.

You're right ( as all of you are) and I know what I must do. Its just that I have never been in this type of situation before and it can really mess with your head.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
#1pony said:
You're right ( as all of you are) and I know what I must do. Its just that I have never been in this type of situation before and it can really mess with your head.

I don't doubt it. Don't make any rash decisions that you might regret down the road though.

UCBeau

astrocreep is 100% right about not making rash decisions. you need to step back from the whole situation and don't let your emotions run the show. thats how chicks operate, not dudes.(that was a joke) think logically about everything that could happen.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
#1pony said:
I am married and everything is great. But..... I work with a girl who is very attractive and we flirt back and forth. It is fun and part of me wants to act on it, but I know I shouldn't. She also acts like she wants to act on it, but can't since I am married. What is the best way to handle this?
Stupid-ShortBus.jpg

DCAN87

Established Member
#1pony said:
Yea. Trust me, I know someone that cheated on his wife while on a business trip. She's a little pshyco. Needless to say it didn't end up good at all.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
#1pony said:
I am married and everything is great. But..... I work with a girl who is very attractive and we flirt back and forth. It is fun and part of me wants to act on it, but I know I shouldn't. She also acts like she wants to act on it, but can't since I am married. What is the best way to handle this?

Your thinking with your tiny head. :nono:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Your thinking with your tiny head. :nono:
+1. Don't screw things up with your old lady for some random piece of ass and if you thing the ass is worth the risk then you don't need to be married in the first place. :bored:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Wow, why are you posting something like this on a forum. What if your wife sees it? A co-worker of mine was in exactly the same situation after being married for only a few months. He almost lost his wife over it and the girl at work ended up being a psycho after he said he couldn't talk to her anymore. Get a transfer or something and get outta the situation completely.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
married or not...dipping your pen in the company ink is a horrible idea, and in your case could mean unemployment along with divorce. I know you will do the right thing and keep it zipped up.

Last edited:

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
Remember , when trust is lost, its gone forever.
Even if you were single its not advised to get your pu$$y where you get your paycheck. ;-) Dont learn it the hard way.

Users who are viewing this thread