this chick gets owned

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
yeah, that was in a video posted on ls1tech, if anybody wants to see the full video i have it... the video is a bunch of RC cars on a BMX track, the girl rides right in the middle when they are doing this... it is a cool video for the RC fans

Whizzle

Established Member
i would feel bad for a second...worry if she was hurt. and then fall down in uncontrollable laughter

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
I had a T-Maxx like the one that hit her. I never hit a bitch with it but it would be kinda funny! I always used to drive it right by my dickhead neighbors house because it messed up his wireless keyboard and mouse... dickstain..

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
You guys are cold. That's a BMX track.

What if that was your sister,GF,daughter?

Yea it was bad, you could hear that car hit her, I've seen those things hit a 99 gt stang wheel and chipped it a bit, a dumbarse at work, cost him 200 for that one. They don't run those at work anymore.

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
If she wasn't hurt then... :lol: That was funny... I think almost everyone's initial reaction would be to laugh. Hell, I'd laugh even if it was my gf, or sister... especially if it was my mom! :thumbsup: People gotta be able to laugh at themselves

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree with Larry. I seriously doubt any of you would be laughing if it had been your girlfriend/wife, sister or daughter. I'll just call it a bit of radical perverted humor. And hope something like this never happens to one of your loved ones.

Users who are viewing this thread