This Calvo Viper is amazing

gofast15

Established Member
Are you talking about the red one owned by the little spanish guy?
That race is locked in on April 17th at airstrip attack event [independence, KS]

20210315_231003.jpg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm not sure I've ever seen Ryan's car lose...

quad

Established Member
Just saw this Viper popup in my Youtube feed. I am absolutely blown away by this. Calvo did a phenomenal job. I wonder how much is in the car in total including the purchase price? You think your car is fast until you see this thing! Really looking forward to the race with the GTR!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just saw this Viper popup in my Youtube feed. I am absolutely blown away by this. Calvo did a phenomenal job. I wonder how much is in the car in total including the purchase price? You think your car is fast until you see this thing! Really looking forward to the race with the GTR!

$500K.

quad

Established Member
That's going to be a good one! Every time I see a pic or video of that Viper, my heartrate goes up!
View attachment 1694350
Now imagine sitting in the car with Map 7 activated! Full retard speed! I must say some of those runs in OP's video were dangerous. You never know when someone ahead decides to change lanes.

quad

Established Member
First comment totally agree!

TheCarPassionChannel

10 months ago
Man I'm all for some good street pulls but 160mph passing cars with no lane separation, that's straight scary. Instant death for all parties involved if a family van decides to change lanes. Absolutely sick build though

My94GT

Established Member
I'm not sure I've ever seen Ryan's car lose...

it has yet to loose. I would be curious to see it line up against some of the nth moto upper end builds. They seem to quietly put out 1800-2500 HP builds.

one has to admit between frabi and now more so Ryan calvo is definitely in the lime light for quality viper builds. They are cranking out some stellar cars that’s for sure.

the race against TX killer will be interesting as I think traction could still play a role

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Now imagine sitting in the car with Map 7 activated! Full retard speed! I must say some of those runs in OP's video were dangerous. You never know when someone ahead decides to change lanes.
I’m all for fast street cars but I agree with this. To some that is part of the thrill. Being a parent puts things into perspective IMO. I won’t even make a pull unless I have open lanes ahead of me for this very reason.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Calvo does some real amazing things. If you would have told me 10 yeas ago that we would be seeing these kind of street cars I wouldn't have believe it. These things are absolutely unreal!

Users who are viewing this thread