This 2015 Mustang Madness Needs To Stop!!!

jkudai13

Established Member
Im not a huge fan of these new S550's due to front end looking like a fusion on steroids....BUT Is it just me or is it that the more and more i look at these 2015's the more i like them and makes me wonder about getting one!

burke985

Established Member
If they are awesome I'll wait it out to 2016 or 2017 and get one . Let them work the bugs out first and let people blow them up first trying to tune them and see what they can handle. My car may be outdated now but my 700HP isn't it should hold me off until I see where this new model goes in the future. One thing for sure though is it should be able to handle more power with the boss internals...thanks Ford for screwing us 11-14 GT owners

13GT5.0

Established Member
If they are awesome I'll wait it out to 2016 or 2017 and get one . Let them work the bugs out first and let people blow them up first trying to tune them and see what they can handle. My car may be outdated now but my 700HP isn't it should hold me off until I see where this new model goes in the future. One thing for sure though is it should be able to handle more power with the boss internals...thanks Ford for screwing us 11-14 GT owners

I don't feel that way. I love my 13, this new mustang does nothing for me. I'll keep mine for a few years as I do all my cars and see what chevy has in store for the next camaro. Hopefully it looks and performs alot better.

burke985

Established Member
Well ill never get a Camaro under any circumstance I'm a Ford man through and through. But the power potential is already better in the 2015 I'll just wait and see how it all shakes out. I love my car too but in 2 or three years I'll be ready for an upgrade

13GT5.0

Established Member
Well ill never get a Camaro under any circumstance I'm a Ford man through and through. But the power potential is already better in the 2015 I'll just wait and see how it all shakes out. I love my car too but in 2 or three years I'll be ready for an upgrade

I can respect that, I have never been brand loyal myself.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
The 2015 madness needs to stop, so you create a new thread about it?

Okay?

I think it's a good looking car all around, and I happen to particularly like the car from the doors forward.

40calcobra

Established Member
Car looks good to me and I will be adding a loaded 15 guard auto with paddle shifters next to my 04 cobra and 13 5.0.

NametoShowOther

Established Member
Im not a huge fan of these new S550's due to front end looking like a fusion on steroids....BUT Is it just me or is it that the more and more i look at these 2015's the more i like them and makes me wonder about getting one!

they have 48, 60 and 72 month programs to solve this problem

Superhawk2002

Established Member
While they are growing on me, I just can't see giving up my Shelby for one. Unless the world falls apart, I will be keeping the Shelby long term. My next car will probably be a ZR-1 (or something slightly more exotic). They would have to make one heck of a "Cobra" to sway my mind.

specizripn

Established Member
I'm most curious about the revisions to the head ports. Internals and such are mods that the aftermarket can handle, but the sophistication of the head isn't exactly a reasonable mod. Hopefully it isn't just a factory port or something, and actually increases the potential power of the motor ported and unported compared to the old head design.

kingnut

Established Member
I can respect that, I have never been brand loyal myself.

Me either. Who gives a shit. Camaros look like garbage is why I wouldnt buy one. But if the next gen looked better and was lighter than a stang I would pick one up in a second. All the ford vs chevy people are old and have been brainwashed.

Deranged2013

Established Member

They will still have the same old weak link hypereutectic pistons. Not forged. Wish they had gone with Boss internals.

burke985

Established Member
Me either. Who gives a shit. Camaros look like garbage is why I wouldnt buy one. But if the next gen looked better and was lighter than a stang I would pick one up in a second. All the ford vs chevy people are old and have been brainwashed.

Well i don't feel brainwashed I've just always thought Ford vehicles looked better across all years

13GT5.0

Established Member

Yeah and the auto shifter in the 2015 looks like a big dildo....maybe a woman designed it :dancenana:

Last edited:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
This is the first mustang I haven't liked in awhile. Technology is great, and I personally love that the IRS is back. Just wish they didn't beat it with an ugly stick before it was released.

Users who are viewing this thread