Thinking paint, any suggestions???

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
Well my truck is in the body shop... decided to repaint the truck sonic blue again, and I have an option to add something to the paint if I want..

I thought a single stripe around the grill and part of the hood, but most people tell me the truck is beatiful as is...

I was also going to paint the steps and bed rails sonic blue also...

I dont know, I think I will just stay stock if I cant come up with anything Im convinced in...

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
I say no stripe, but if you would do that I say do it in silver like s|ck's truck. Also leave the steps black. The bed rails and the rear window surround would be neat Sonic Blue. Just my .02

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Stock, though I would like to have an Electric Green L.

30246600023_medium.jpg

WhiteBolt

Engine Master
Established Member
Smooth steps and bedrails painted to match make the truck look cleaner imho.
Painted bed rails will help make your Cervinis spoiler blend into the body better.

1156_1_middle.png

Last edited:

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
because of this. :fm::fm::fm::fm::fm:

IMG00093-20090108-1359.jpg
IMG00095-20090108-1400.jpg

Speaking of, where can I get new (used) side steps for a good price?? I have to order them from the US, no one has them here.

Last edited:

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
ouch, looks nasty. I agree with those above. stock sonic blue...I love that color. If you wanted something just a slight bit different you could as some pearl accents or some flake in the paint to make it slightly different than anyother SB.

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member
Hey Khalid!!!

Since years i am thinking about a little ghost flavour on the paint....
Just a light flame.... to see on the second view...

:fm: - scratch!

Bluebolt

Hold my beer n watch this
Established Member
i'm gonna try to explain this....what about where hood is higher in the middle, assuming stock hood. paint that part black and leave the rest sb.:shrug:

SVTL Joe Joe

Banned
tailgate handle sb :rockon:

+1 leave it stock otherwise. if you ever go to sell could be a low selling point that it has custom paint. most people prefer stock. but its your truck and on some i do like the center of the hood painted down to the grill (s|ck's for instance)

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
I agree paint her back SB and maybe paint the bedrails, plastic portion surrounding the rear window, and tailgate handle.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
+1 leave it stock otherwise. if you ever go to sell could be a low selling point that it has custom paint. most people prefer stock. but its your truck and on some i do like the center of the hood painted down to the grill (s|ck's for instance)

He already has many other things to worry about if someone wants a stock truck in Dubai.

Users who are viewing this thread