Thinking of Picking Up an S550

Rob_Stylez

Established Member
Fords Finance incentive and zero percent has pushed me to stop dragging my feet on a new 50.

Im looking for a White Performance Package/Premium Package with Recaros. The crazy thing is that there isnt much out there in the Ford lots with that package. I found 2 in Texas via ford.com, when I spoke to a sales manager at Autonation in Dallas he said he could only find 1 in TX with those options. Basically what Im looking for is Recaros, Brembos, PP, and the screen radio/nav. He said he has one on that was recently built that is a 400a package with the Recaros, is that what Im looking for?

I think the 401a is everything I mentioned minus the Recaros plus heated/cooled seats, correct? And does the blind spot sensor come on both Recaros and non-Recaro vehicles?

Best price he said he could do for the car he mentioned is $37,173, thats with all rebates etc, I still have my $750 Ford Voucher so that should put me at $36,423. That price is lower than MSRP/Invoice, should I be happy with the price or have others paid less than that?

Also, would the x plan beat that? I remember someone posting that they joined the Mustang Club and one of the incentives for paying and joining is that youd be able to buy a new ford with the x plan.

Last edited:

TrackpackGT

Established Member
Where do you go to get that voucher? I didn't see it on Ford's site. Best of luck finding that thing, hope you get it.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Good luck the 15's will be going fast with those incentives....better off factory ordering what you really want rather then settling on something you dont want!

throthaduece85

spinning not winning
Established Member
Ordering a 16 takes away the incentives, which at this point is a noticeable amount. Negotiate your price before incentives/rebates. Actual dealer cost is invoice minus hold back (3% of msrp). My autonation dealer in Katy is doing 1000 under invoice before incentives. As long as it is an in stock unit you should have no problem getting a car close to dealer cost before your rebates. If they gotta do a dealer trade then things change. Good luck bud

Skrapmetal

Established Member
That price is similar to what I paid for mine, and it was below the x-plan pricing.

Users who are viewing this thread