Thinking of going turbo with my 04 cobra

matstang03

Established Member
I need some help guys. I'm new when it comes to turbos, dont know much about them as far as what is the best to go w/ and what is the best set up. I'm looking for something that would be good for the street. I dont have much time to go to the track, and i've heard some setups are better for a street car vs a track car. So just wanted to see what brand turbo i should go with and if it should be a TT or single Turbo. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also would i and if so what upgrades to my 04 cobra engine would need to be done, along with who is the best bet to tune it?

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
If you do go Turbo, Please let me know if you are willing to sell some SC parts. There are a few parts I need to complete my SC kit...

Good Luck!

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
555707_179_full.jpg

Hellion makes a great kit, easy to install, no cutting on the car, very streetable and it actually fits too.
I would suggest Jon Lund as a tuner, very experienced with Terminators and turbos.

best place to buy it www.competitionspeedandsound.com from Jason Roth, another turbo pioneer.

Little vid of it here http://www.motownmuscle.com/shared/scratchy-hellion.wmv

cakes

Cap'n Cupcake
Established Member
Finally got to see my Hellion kit from Jason today. Everything came together, and no problems with any of the packaging. Now to start installing it... :)

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
cakes said:
Finally got to see my Hellion kit from Jason today. Everything came together, and no problems with any of the packaging. Now to start installing it... :)

Awesome, keep us updated.

mustarrosa

Established Member
matstang03 said:
I need some help guys. I'm new when it comes to turbos, dont know much about them as far as what is the best to go w/ and what is the best set up. I'm looking for something that would be good for the street. I dont have much time to go to the track, and i've heard some setups are better for a street car vs a track car. So just wanted to see what brand turbo i should go with and if it should be a TT or single Turbo. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also would i and if so what upgrades to my 04 cobra engine would need to be done, along with who is the best bet to tune it?
Please call Manny or Ozzie at HPP Racing and check out his twin turbo setup and delivery dates...972-395-9844..they race and test what they sell..and tune..they can advise about upgrades and needed car mods because they know what they are talking about..check out www.hppracing.com

TRBO VNM

cakes said:

glad you like it....get going now and install it already.

juiced35th

Banned
mustarrosa said:
Please call Manny or Ozzie at HPP Racing and check out his twin turbo setup and delivery dates...972-395-9844..they race and test what they sell..and tune..they can advise about upgrades and needed car mods because they know what they are talking about..check out www.hppracing.com
x2

I would definately give them a call. Manny custom designed their kit and it's a bad mofo.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread