Thinking of getting an E85 tune...

BennyBoy

Established Member
Been reading up on E85 and I'm thinking about getting a tune for it. I'm a little scared of the inconsistencies from station to station and season to season though. Any thoughts on this?

Also, my car has dual GT pumps and 60lb injectors. Makes 543whp with a ported Eaton on 93. Do I have enough fuel system to run E85? I'd like to see if I can break 600whp with the Eaton. Long shot, but always fun to try.

Just looking for any and all suggestions and tips. Thanks.

DrakeSnake

Semper Fi
Established Member
Check the Distillery on here and u will get your answers. You will need more than a tune. E85 fuel compatible fuel lines and bigger injectors to start

Last edited:

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
You'll also need a BAP ..... otherwise I had that setup on my DSG ....numbers in my sig!! My 60's were at 90% DC ... I'd set up to 80's at least!

Great mod imho!! :)

Last edited:

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Been reading up on E85 and I'm thinking about getting a tune for it. I'm a little scared of the inconsistencies from station to station and season to season though. Any thoughts on this?

Also, my car has dual GT pumps and 60lb injectors. Makes 543whp with a ported Eaton on 93. Do I have enough fuel system to run E85? I'd like to see if I can break 600whp with the Eaton. Long shot, but always fun to try.

Just looking for any and all suggestions and tips. Thanks.

60lb injectors are good enough for your current setup.

Quickfuel E85 Test Kit - E85 Test Kits - Fuel Delivery - 03-04 SVT Cobra

That solves your worries about fuel quality.

Users who are viewing this thread