Thinking of doing an MACA Video compulation

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
I'm thinking of making a compulation of all the MACA vids...

a "Trailer" if you will for the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association

What do u guys think?

If you have any requests to what u specifically would like to see let me know:rolling:

Last edited:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
need to get some of allen's, ken's, JR's, and tommy's vids in their for sure, lou has a couple of pretty cool vids, LOVE the clip of him taking off form the stop light. so like a 5 min compalation. ohh, and throwing a few of the clips of people leaving the 06 all members would be cool too.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
The video of all the members rolling into the Catoctin Mountain Cruise in '06 was impressive.
And there was one of all the cars leaving JR's on the '06 Gettysburg cruise that went on forever.

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
yea i'd like there to be a lot of action in it

when i get the chance im gonna look through the list of vids and see what would work best. i'll let u guys know what im thinking
'but in the meantime i need more input

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
its going to be real hard to get everything but i want to try to get some track stuff like almo and jason, some dyno stuff, the cruises and any like other stuff like burnouts or donuts. I dont there is any but i wont put any street racing stuff in because i dont want to give the club a bad rep

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
hmm, wonder if I can get the burnout footage from the mischief/tekademics video I did.

If its going to be used in the upcoming Mischief DVD which I believe it is, then chance are Dustin wont want to release the footage until after the release of the vid. I can find out for sure if you'd like.

edit - Also Mischief/Dustin no longer has ties with Tekademics.

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

If its going to be used in the upcoming Mischief DVD which I believe it is, then chance are Dustin wont want to release the footage until after the release of the vid. I can find out for sure if you'd like.

edit - Also Mischief/Dustin no longer has ties with Tekademics.

Dustin said he was going to send me some stuff from the shoot that I could put on you tube and everything. doesn't matter to me if I need to wait. no big deal.

on the tek, yeah I know, but I listed that because that is what most people know it by right now.

if you know more about it, let me know. he had to send his vid camera in for service because of some issues, so I haven't received anything yet.

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
im bringing this back up to see what kind of music you would like to see.

It may take me a while to make the vid, but when i do I would like it to appeal to everyone. So I'm trying to think of a variety of music.

I'm going to try to start on this on Sunday.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
i would do a mix up of rock, and rap, nothing with people talking about capping each other, yelling bitch, whore, nothing like that, doesnt represent MACA properly.

i always wanted to see the three six song ridin spinners in a cobra vid... seemed kinda pimp to me. i wouldnt pick in new music, use something thats not played out, but yet a hit that alot of peopl elike. switch it up some too.

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
Hell yea a comp. video would be sick. I just have one request before you get my total support, put this clip in there :D

th_MVI_0981.jpg

It was against a 04 mach with exhaust, but in the comp. video you could say it was a ss camaro since you cant really see the mach 1 :lol:. Nah just messing around, no one wants to see a slow bolt on sn95 in a video full of MACA terminators, we are trying to make our club look bad ass right lol? And dont worry thats not me acting like a *** saying stuff in the video lol, it was video taped off of the camera plugged into the tv

Last edited:

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
Eric, sounds like a great idea. It will be a lot of work and I'm sure everyone will appreciate your effort. Just don't drown out the great exhaust sounds with a lot of loud music! Some rockin tunes and some loud exhaust would be a good combination. Good luck! :coolman:

-Bob

Users who are viewing this thread