Thinking about trading my 02 Lightning for a 04 Cobra..

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I have a 2002 Lightning that I bought Brand new,and it's now got 40,000 miles on it.And i've been thinking about trading it for a 03/04 Cobra for a while now,I have my 97 Cobra that I bought new also.It has just a few of the Basic Bolt-Ons,and since I want to keep it that way I think getting a 03/04 Cobra would definitely satisfy my need for a Fast Cobra.So after looking around for a while I found a 04 with a little over 16,000 miles on it.I think it's pretty much Stock which is what I want,I haven't talked to the guy yet so that's why I don't know if it has any Mods on it.They have it for $24.995 which I think is a little much,but I'm sure they'll come down on the price.And that's what I wanted to ask you Guy's,what would be a good price for it,assuming it's mostly Stock?And have any of you Guys went from a Lightning to a Terminator,and if so are you happy with the Decision?Thanks Larry

Last edited:

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Why not, but you might miss the truck? You will want to mod it as soon as possible...

Vette Eater

Established Member
Do it!! I traded my 01 L for my 03 Cobra and it was the best thing I could have done...Before you trade it in you may want to look around the FS threads and see if you can trade for one personally. The guy I traded with wanted a L and posted a thread. The car was perfect and had PLENTY of mods, but then again so did mine.

Users who are viewing this thread