Thinking about trading in

thunder21

Straight Cash Homie
Established Member
I am thinking about trading my 03 Lightning in. I love the truck but I would like something that is AWD and can get around a little better in bad weather. I still want to have something that is sporty and fast. So I am thinking about either an STI or Evo. What do you guys think about either one or if you have any other suggestions. Thanks.

OxfordMach

You bet your ass its FAST
Established Member
i had a evo and loved it... if you are gonna mod your car get a evo but if it is gonna stay stock get the STI

sams99lightning

BOOSTED!!!
Established Member
ok guys im not talking about the lightning. and as far as im concerned canada isnt all that foreign to me since i have family there and its only 20 mins from me. but fords needs all the money they can get, i live about 5 mins from there head quaters and have alot of family that works for fords and would like to see them stay in business thats all. here in michigan we are hurting due to all the people switching to the jap and chinese auto makers. so is alot of others states but michigan suffers the most.

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
I dont think a TBSS is foreign...lol Trust me man, you will not regret an AWD TBSS, and you can pick a really nice one up for less than 25k easy....

SVTL Joe Joe

Banned
i think when it comes to buying used, it really doesnt matter what you get, the company already got its money

and BTW i think a sti is more for the guys doing the American-foreign transition they seem to have more on the low end and I have driven both stock

Last edited:

Shadow J

Established Member
take a look at the Mazda Speed 6 they made them from 06-07. 276HP AWD My wife drives ours... it's a lot of fun!

J

SVTL Joe Joe

Banned
i had no idea that a mazda 6 was all wheel drive

they have my respect (sort of) now they are nice looking cars

i just don't know about the quality

Shadow J

Established Member
Its only the "speed 6" that is awd it's a 2.3 turbo 4 banger. If it makes you feel better it has a ton of fmoco parts on it.

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread