Thinking about parting out my '99 vert, lots of aftermarket goodies.

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
Heres the entire car listed:

1/451 black with tan top '99 cobra, modifications: H&R sport springs, built '03 irs, bf brace, 4.56 gears, bushings, polished bassani catback with mac longtubes and or-H pipe, strange struts, bilstien shocks, centerforce dfx clutch, aluminum quadrant and firewall adjuster, maximum motorsports caster/camber plates, polished and repainted bbk intake, ported lower by NAZ, mgw blue shifter, maximum motorsports full length subframe connectors, italian forged teksid aluminum block , arp extended wheel studs, 17"x10.5" fr500s with new 315/35/17 nitto dr's, 17"x9" fr500s with new 275/40/17 555r's

everything but the body and its parts are for sale.
entire drivetrain, engine, exhaust, transmission, irs, seats, etc, offer up and if i get enough offers its gone.

pixlix

Established Member
are the longtubes regular or ceramic? pm price shipped to 78596 very interested thanks

ksigatmsu7f02

Established Member
I've seen this car on local classified sites....if I would have seen it before I bought mine it would have sold as a whole car....

What are you looking for on the transmission and clutch and all that...just blew my clutch to a million pieces....local pickup obviously lol

Users who are viewing this thread