Thinking about having this airbrushed on the hoodliner

Blue Diamond

Established Member
leave as is. 'Vette douchebags do stuff like this. a polished KB looks a lot better at a show than a airbrushed hood.

You Dont Know What your Talking about bull.I say To each there own !!!

100_1480.jpg

mustang24228.jpg

Last edited:

bull3441

Established Member
You Dont Know What your Talking about bull.I say To each there own !!!
how so? come to NY and do a week worth of car meets. countless 'Vettes with this crap done to it. it's spreads like cancer up here.

do you think guys like this would be in business if Vette guys didn't paint there hood liners? C'mon.

http://www.airbrushincorporated.com/galleries_hood.htm

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/northeast/2450915-autobuffs-hoodliner-and-under-hood-airbrush-sale.html

i guess i made this all up.

Last edited:

armycook1981

Established Member
I saw Blue Diam. @ Bowling green his is nice.... ive seen it done in different states and yep even in NY..... vettes-dodge-ford doesnt matter.... its not just limited to something vettes do Bull. some are nice and some dont go over to well....

Its his money shit .. he can spend it how he wants. I know he is asking for thoughts and stuff but still its his cash

Last edited:

bull3441

Established Member
I saw Blue Diam. @ Bowling green his is nice.... ive seen it done in different states and yep even in NY..... vettes-dodge-ford doesnt matter.... its not just limited to something vettes do Bull. some are nice and some dont go over to well....

Its his money shit .. he can spend it how he wants. I know he is asking for thoughts and stuff but still its his cash
never said it was limited to Vettes, but Vette douches do it a lot. i haven't seen one Shelby or any S197 with one. not my thing, to each their own. i will add that peoples sarcasm meter need to be adjusted as well.

Last edited:

bull3441

Established Member
in all honesty if Ford Racing sold a liner with the Ford Racing logo on it i would give it a thought. i went Ford Racing as my "theme" rather than Shelby in my engine bay.

rdsnk46

Established Member
When I pop the hood I like to let the engine make the statement, my buddy had a super badass Atomic orange Z06. He airbrushed the rock guy from the fantastic 4 under his hood. It was the only hood liner air brush I ever liked. I think the Cobra Jet Snake would look cool but you cant really pull that one off if you dont have a Cobra Jet.

BigDan

Established Member
Please dont air brush it. I like the stripe idea, and the bangastang covers will score you more points then that air brushed snake.

Users who are viewing this thread