thinkin red stripes

air_commando88

Established Member
i need some help, my 04 gt is black w/red mustang gt saleen door graphics, but i talked to a local shop about spraying on some red lemans style stripes over the top. for 400 dollars they said they would do it but you would still be able to feel the stripes, for 800 they'll repaint everything the stripes touch and you wont be able to feel them. anyone seen this color combo...if so i would like some opinions before i go along with such a thing...thanks!

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
hey 01bullit, how do you like the magnapacks? I've got them on my car and they sound pretty good with an off-road h-pipe

I love them. I have an O/R H for the track. It was on the car for a week but I got pulled over and had to take it off. Either that or pay a ticket. Sounded great with that on there really loud.

air_commando88

Established Member
I love them. I have an O/R H for the track. It was on the car for a week but I got pulled over and had to take it off. Either that or pay a ticket. Sounded great with that on there really loud.

was it an annoying loud, i've heard like clips on youtube and i like it a lot but i don't know if i wanna run around with it on. my buddy has an off road x and super 44s and it too loud for me. What exhaust did an 01 bullit originally come with? it sounded pretty good stock!

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
was it an annoying loud, i've heard like clips on youtube and i like it a lot but i don't know if i wanna run around with it on. my buddy has an off road x and super 44s and it too loud for me. What exhaust did an 01 bullit originally come with? it sounded pretty good stock!

It came with stock the stock Ford system but the baffles inside were different which made it louder. It is very loud with the O/R h. I loved it but everyone who complained in my neighborhood didn't lol.

air_commando88

Established Member
I'm lookin at MRTs catted h pipe but for the cheapest I can find it for is 515, so either they are really happy with there product or it really works. I love the sound of the off-road with magnapacks, are catted h's good also?

Users who are viewing this thread