Think your the lowest?

Fishdizzle

@DigitalExplor
Established Member
jec1521 said:
I think this guys got it. Forget his name.

18519025642.jpg

1851907539.jpg

1851901369.jpg

is this truck on bags? seems to low to not be:shrug:

SS THiS

03 Lightning
Established Member
DSC01164.gif
DSC01176.gif
DSC01188.gif
3/5 drop. Belltech 2in belltech spindles and 1in coil in front and 3in hotckis leafs with 2in shackle and QA1's shocks.

Last edited:

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
SS THiS said:
3/5 drop. Belltech 2in belltech spindles and 1in coil in front and 3in hotckis leafs with 2in shackle and QA1's shocks.

how does it ride? i'm getting the stuff together here and there for that drop...

SS THiS

03 Lightning
Established Member
CHIZ said:
how does it ride? i'm getting the stuff together here and there for that drop...
Not too bad! With the traction bars I ready need to see where I am going like speed bumps. Found out last night that it to low to have three hoes with you!:nono:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
I'm about ready to cut the bottom part of the front brackets off my JLP bars, I'm tired of it dragging on lifts. SS, your L looks badazz, as do the rest of them. :coolman:

SS THiS

03 Lightning
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
I'm about ready to cut the bottom part of the front brackets off my JLP bars, I'm tired of it dragging on lifts. SS, your L looks badazz, as do the rest of them. :coolman:
Thanks for the comment! Your truck and ACSVT are the baddest trucks I seen even before I was a member here! :beer: And if u decide on doing the cutting on the Jlp post a how to so I can do it too!:lol:

lightningonbags

Established Member
THUNDER BOLT said:
And the winner is Mike Lavell

I beg to differ:poke: I can lay flat while Mikes truck can't put the front of his ground affects on the ground.:D Really I don't care because Mikes truck is badass:rockon: but a little to much show and not enough go for me.

Last edited:

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
BMWBig6 said:

Izat green stuff his coolant :) comin'thru the bottom where its scrapin'the road? Those are some sick flares up front. That truck would last 10 minutes in New England. Can't have any hills where he lives. I'd say it's a toss between him and Mike. He needs to chop the top 3" and that would be awesome.

WhiteBolt

Engine Master
Established Member
OldTimer said:
Izat green stuff his coolant :) comin'thru the bottom where its scrapin'the road? Those are some sick flares up front. That truck would last 10 minutes in New England. Can't have any hills where he lives. I'd say it's a toss between him and Mike. He needs to chop the top 3" and that would be awesome.
geto.jpg

It's a fake......Here's the REAL truck from Tim's website.
img1.jpg

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
3/5 drop on mine... ill be notching the frame and swapping to spindles and cut springs next year... the ride is too harsh with 3" springs and QA1s

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
lightningonbags said:
I beg to differ:poke: I can lay flat while Mikes truck can't put the front of his ground affects on the ground.:D Really I don't care because Mikes truck is badass:rockon: but a little to much show and not enough go for me.
Both of your trucks are outstanding when it comes to the drop :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread