Think your the lowest?

Fishdizzle

@DigitalExplor
Established Member
lets see the lowest lightnings out there .. i want to slam my truck and looked and we dont really have a thread like this so lets see the lowest of the lowered trucks and post up the suspension mods that go with it :) :banana: :rockon: :beer:

203Cree

Established Member
Yeah, I think it's a tie btwn Andy and Rob.

Andy:

691222370_f550c39117_o.jpg

689989659_7f0efa6a16_o.jpg

Rob:

postwashwmikesm3ac.jpg

blackwheelssm4ud.jpg

And honestly, Mikey has a strong dog in the fight too.

02SILVERBULLET

horsepower addict
Established Member
_DSC25540001.jpg

I am fairly low, want to go lower but have to get shocks, notch the frame out back and fix my bump steer issues first.

front:
hotchkiss springs, small urethane isolators, beltech spindles, hotch. spec billstiens.
rear:
hotch. old spring rate, pancake bump stops, ground force shackles, slam air helper bags

203Cree

Established Member
I wasn't going to count bagged setups, seeing as you can't go round layed out all the time. I mean you can, but you wouldn't want to, at least I woudn't want to, lol. Hence the posting of the static trucks.

Daddy's truck

Established Member
I have lowered my 2001 2 1/2" in the frt and 4" in the rear. I have 20x10 Boyd Coddington Smoothie II's on 295-45-20 tires. That is really about as low as you can go and still be streetable. As it is I sometimes rub the frt tires and the rear frame will bottom out on the bump stops. Also changes the hole streering geometry and some times my truck will make this loud clunking noise when I turn the steering wheel and backing up. With that all said I love my truck and the stance makes this White Lightning look bad-ass. I get questioned all the time about the Beltec lowering kit thaty was used. Also do not C-knotch the rear frame, though it will solve the rear fame hitting the bumpstop issue you will ruin the trucks value! Sorry I do not have any pictures to show you, yet! Canon digital camera is in the repair shop, but I will be posting some pic's as soon as I get camera back.

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
That red one above is Cichlids ride, its an air suspension setup. Mine is all static drop with spindles/coils up front and shackles/leafs out back. I wish the rear of mine sat about an inch lower, but that would require frame notching and that is something I am not going to do.

Mine isn't the lowest around but its about as low as you can go without notching the frame or being on an air setup. Here is the money shot..

Picture175.jpg

Picture187.jpg

Picture165.jpg

Picture180.jpg

Picture210.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread