Think this car had an air intake problem? lol

kccobra1

Established Member
$T2eC16F,!yUE9s6NEHHDBRbQCJncq!~~_4.JPG

oldmodman

Established Member
Me either.

It has a small, probably 2.8 inch pulley on a stock Eaton blower. It will produce more heat than a stock pulley but will make substantially more horsepower. It also has a through the fender CAI. Are you seeing something about the CAI that none of us are?

If you are talking about the poor job that someone did installing it, leaving a gap where they did not fit the rubber sleeve fully over the hard plastic tube that is easily adjusted. Certainly not a reason to dismiss the car at the right price.

Adiabatik

Banned
Are you ****ing kidding me? The coupling is most likely from the dealership messing with the piping. C'mon, do people REALLY make threads about garbage like this?

oster910

Turboman
Established Member
It may look small but that blower could of sucked In a bunch of mosquitoes and debris and it shows they most likely beat on the car and shifted at redline
Also car
I'm wondering how they setup the meth kit since its not a na or a centri car
I hope lower intake and I hope it has better work than the people who did the intake

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Easy to fix, and very doubtful it's been like that for very long. Those snake door locks, though, would come off instantly.

Users who are viewing this thread