1S1K

Wicked Slow
Established Member
Just took advantage of the 10% off at Lethal Performance. Just ordered
- ID1000's
- 2 Walbro 465lph pumps
- 2 DivisionX 465lph fuel pump pigtails
- DivisionX 10 micron fuel filter (E85)

Waiting to go in: 3.2" supercharger pulley, 4# lower Metco crank pulley kit, Gates green belt, Tr6 plugs, Raptor shift light.

Going E85 in the spring. Plan on installing all new parts sometime in March.

Your thoughts on what kind of power I'll be making. Think I should be around 25# and easily over 700rwhp.

Current mods are in my sig.

Thanks

Last edited:

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
If it's a stock motor...... I see head gaskets and studs in your future, ask me how I know ;-)

gabe1530

Banned
Just took advantage of the 10% off at Lethal Performance. Just ordered
- ID1000's
- 2 Walbro 465lph pumps
- 2 DivisionX 465lph fuel pump pigtails
- DivisionX 10 micron fuel filter (E85)

Waiting to go in: 3.2" supercharger pulley, 4# lower Metco crank pulley kit, Gates green belt, Tr6 plugs, Raptor shift light.

Going E85 in the spring. Plan on installing all new parts sometime in March.

Your thoughts on what kind of power I'll be making. Think I should be around 25# and easily over 700rwhp.

Current mods are in my sig.

Thanks

good choices but i would have bought the 1300's. youll be pushing those 1000's to the max unless you want to considerably raise the base pressure.

If it's a stock motor...... I see head gaskets and studs in your future, ask me how I know ;-)

i completely agree. put some arp2000 head studs in.

1S1K

Wicked Slow
Established Member
good choices but i would have bought the 1300's. youll be pushing those 1000's to the max unless you want to considerably raise the base pressure.

i completely agree. put some arp2000 head studs in.

The 1300's are twice as much $$!!! You really think the 1000's will be maxed out? What kinda power do you think I'll be at?!

1S1K

Wicked Slow
Established Member
Might be a silly question but here goes...

Should I replace the head gaskets and the do the ARP head studs or just do the head studs?

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Might be a silly question but here goes...

Should I replace the head gaskets and the do the ARP head studs or just do the head studs?

I think the correct way would be to replace gaskets and studs at the same time. I had an EVO back in the day and when I upgraded the cams I installed studs at the same time. I did a one for one swap with the bolts/studs and everything sealed up great, car saw 23-24 psi everytime it was driven. IMO, its not worth the gamble.... change them out and have no worries.

Users who are viewing this thread