They got Gadhafi Duck

Kiohtee

Established Member
Seems like Obama is pretty much sealing his reelection...

Parts-is-Parts

Established Member
The only problem is Gadhafi is a hero to his people.

Our country has made him out to be a bad guy, when in fact he is quite the opposite.

01svtL

Established Member
Not sure Obama can claim any kind of responsibility for this. I'm sure his dumbass liberal nutswingers will give him the credit though.

Kiohtee

Established Member
See this is the first I've heard of this. MSN isn't my homepage anymore (which is usually a good news place), SVTPerformance is.

Sorry.

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
libyans got him, libyans revolted against him, he didn't have very many loyalists. Obama had very little to do with it. I am not a fan, but I will say he did send them some help at the very beginning with some nice airstrike work.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
How can Obama claim any form of victory assuming Gadhafi is captured (not confirmed yet)? He reportedly was captured or killed by Libyan interim government fighters who had captured his hometown of Sirte. Obama had nothing really to do with it. If anything, the NATO forces share in the news since their fighter planes had attacked the convoy Gadhafi was riding with as he attempted to escape.

ItsReal93

Established Member
Couldn't pay me 5 million dollars to vote for Obama. Is it confirmed that he's dead yet? Last I heard it was all speculation.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Good job Obama you have my vote

Sent with My Massive Johnson

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Lol since when did the messiah have anything to do with the libyan uprising? They took care of the doucher themselves.

Sent from my iPhail using Tapatalk while doing 90 on the freeway and streetracing through traffic. What now?

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
why is it when they killed sadamm hussein we saw photos
they killed quadafi we saw photos
they kill bin ladin-no photos?

Are you serious?

Sadam was found in a hole, (alive) by US solders.
He was executed in PUBLIC in day time.

We got photos.

Qaddafi was killed by Libyans, in day time and his body strewn in public.

We got photos.

Bin Laden was killed by an elite team of operatives, at night and his body was tossed into the ocean, also at night. The kind of guys you send after bin laden in the dead of night are generally the type of people with some discipline and certainly don't carry cell phones on TS Ops.

No photos.

CPRsm

Bin Laden was killed by an elite team of operatives, at night and his body was tossed into the ocean, also at night. The kind of guys you send after bin laden in the dead of night are generally the type of people with some discipline and certainly don't carry cell phones on TS Ops.

No photos.
Those guys carry fairly sophisticated equipment. I think if the president was watching Osama getting killed as it happened, not having an Iphone on their persons is not a reason we didn't get photos. They easily could provide if they wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread