They FIRED Leach!!!

Common

Established Member
I dont follow the college football scene as much as most of you but I loved this guy ever since!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8MEMFtlreE"]YouTube- Fat Little Girlfriend - Mike Leach[/ame]

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
If only that were the case.....

Leech is a great coach who was stuck at a piss poor school. I abhor Tech, but I really admire Leech. I don't think he will have a problem finding a good job.

Well, you guys don't have to worry about us ever coming close to beating you again, so you don't have any need to abhor us anymore. I'd be really surprised if we beat anyone in the South next year.

txyaloo

Established Member
Well, you guys don't have to worry about us ever coming close to beating you again, so you don't have any need to abhor us anymore. I'd be really surprised if we beat anyone in the South next year.

:lol: Like I said, I like Mike Leech; I just don't like TTU, TTU's fans, or Lubbock.

2k3gt

Established Member
Wow. that kid is a pussy. So what if he was put in timeout for 3 hours? Would he have rather done stadiums until he threw up everyday? that's what they do here when you **** up.

EDIT: I was 2 minutes late to a workout session once and I spent the next hour on a stairmaster (the actual motorized stair ones) for it. then I had to do the workout. So I hope this kid never plays again. I know I would make his life hell if he transferred to my school.

The kid was locked in an electrical room WHILE HE HAD A CONCUSSION...did you even read the story before you posted?

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
The kid was locked in an electrical room WHILE HE HAD A CONCUSSION...did you even read the story before you posted?

Yes, I did. And I'm telling you that the kid is being a pussy. I don't know a single football player here that doesn't fight for every rep, every practice. It's so cutthroat out there on the field, it's unbelievable. And I find it hard to believe that it's any different at any major football school. So going off that, the kid must have been whining about having to be out there while he just stood on the sideline. He already had a history of being lazy, so the coach decided to let him go inside while Practice was going on. It did say that they had a trainer posted outside the door to make sure he didn't leave and no one got in and the trainer supposedly checked on him every so often. So there's not much of a chance anything bad was going to happen.

As for Tech, they completely screwed the pooch on this. They'll never get another coach as good as Leach was. His stupid Air Raid offense was amazingly hard to defend.

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member

Yes, I did. And I'm telling you that the kid is being a pussy. I don't know a single football player here that doesn't fight for every rep, every practice. It's so cutthroat out there on the field, it's unbelievable. And I find it hard to believe that it's any different at any major football school. So going off that, the kid must have been whining about having to be out there while he just stood on the sideline. He already had a history of being lazy, so the coach decided to let him go inside while Practice was going on. It did say that they had a trainer posted outside the door to make sure he didn't leave and no one got in and the trainer supposedly checked on him every so often. So there's not much of a chance anything bad was going to happen.

As for Tech, they completely screwed the pooch on this. They'll never get another coach as good as Leach was. His stupid Air Raid offense was amazingly hard to defend.

The kid was not cleared by medical staff to practice. Was then locked in an electrical room closet because he was not medically cleared to practice. So he is being punished because the doctors won't let him play....hmmm.

I do not agree or disagree with the firing of Leach. Unttil all the facts have been release I reserve judgement.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
The kid was not cleared by medical staff to practice. Was then locked in an electrical room closet because he was not medically cleared to practice. So he is being punished because the doctors won't let him play....hmmm.

I do not agree or disagree with the firing of Leach. Unttil all the facts have been release I reserve judgement.

I agree with your last 2 sentences sir. :beer:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
:lol: Like I said, I like Mike Leech; I just don't like TTU, TTU's fans, or Lubbock.

Haha understandable. Our fans really are dicks generally, but I received the same treatment when I went to Austin for the game this year so it goes both ways. FWIW, I love Austin as a visit, but I don't know how you can live there man, there are some seriously weird folks.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
If Mike Leach gets fired for putting a player in a dark room, shouldn't Mac Brown be fired for keeping colt McCoy and Jordan Shipley in the closet?

Last edited:

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4787194"]Texas Tech football trainer contradicts Adam James' story - ESPN@@AMEPARAM@@http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4787853@@AMEPARAM@@4787853[/ame]

Common

Established Member

CobrarboC

Established Member
this sickens me... i went to tech and i live in lubbock. leach is an awesome guy ive met him and played in a golf tourney with gerald meyers. both are nice guys.

but ill tell you this... as soon as i get this pdf file converted ill post the email to kent hance and gerald meyers

this decision was all about the money... COMPLETELY about the money... and tech didnt want to pay for it... i know to many alumni that are no longer donating to the red raider club... . i dont even know if my family will anymore after this.

if anyone has an email address and knows how to convert or post a pdj file let me know because ill send you the email... i really dont want to type it...

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
I watched it yesterday and I actually believe this guy. He isnt dumb to gamble a large ass bonus over putting some kid in a dark room without supervision or water.

James kid is scared for the rest of his football career. He will always be looked at as the weak little bitch that got his coach fired because he is a sissy and has a Daddy in a powerful position.

James has no future career, he'll never play another down at Tech and I'd be surprised if any other school wants him. He never was any good anyway even before this.

bone stock

Established Member
The way ESPN has covered this story is absolutely disgusting. Not once have they shown support for Leach. I remember them pulling a quote from a 3rd string defensive tackle in which he bashed Leach. What ESPN failed to show was the four page letter from one of the greatest college quarterbacks of all time, Graham Harrell, that supported his coach.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
this sickens me... i went to tech and i live in lubbock. leach is an awesome guy ive met him and played in a golf tourney with gerald meyers. both are nice guys.

but ill tell you this... as soon as i get this pdf file converted ill post the email to kent hance and gerald meyers

this decision was all about the money... COMPLETELY about the money... and tech didnt want to pay for it... i know to many alumni that are no longer donating to the red raider club... . i dont even know if my family will anymore after this.

if anyone has an email address and knows how to convert or post a pdj file let me know because ill send you the email... i really dont want to type it...

1. Double click to open.
2. Save as
3. Select .jpg
4. Upload to image hosting site
5. post here.

Or select the text and copy and post that.

Users who are viewing this thread