His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
Leach_Trapped_In_A_-Closet.gif

:lol:

His Grace

Established Member
"If my dad had to cry to the coach for me when I was in college I would punch myself in the face and quit"

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
Leach was gonna get a big bonus if he was still the coach tomorrow. Looks like tech just saved some cash.

His Grace

Established Member
Leach was gonna get a big bonus if he was still the coach tomorrow. Looks like tech just saved some cash.

Tech will spend more then that in court, Leach's lawyer just stated that they will be going to court.

Leach will get paid.

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
anybody hear leach's attorney the other day on espn? sounded like a 2nd grader answering questions

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
I would hate to be James walking into school Monday morning.

If he's smart he won't ever come back to Lubbock. There are alot of hurt people, heck there's even a petition by the alumni of the school stating that they will not give contributions again until the AD Gerald Myers is fired for this.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Wow. that kid is a pussy. So what if he was put in timeout for 3 hours? Would he have rather done stadiums until he threw up everyday? that's what they do here when you **** up.

EDIT: I was 2 minutes late to a workout session once and I spent the next hour on a stairmaster (the actual motorized stair ones) for it. then I had to do the workout. So I hope this kid never plays again. I know I would make his life hell if he transferred to my school.

Last edited:

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
anybody hear leach's attorney the other day on espn? sounded like a 2nd grader answering questions

I told my dad the first thing I would do was fire the attorney that he has. He sounded like a drunk retard. He was reading a piss poor thrown together statement.

VPF

slider701

Established Member
I would hate to be James walking into school Monday morning.

You're making a big assumption that a college football player actually goes to class. I thought they got a free pass to skip class and have people take their tests for them.

When this is all said and done it will be shown that this punk ass James was looking for a transfer to anther school and they will use this so-called incident to skate the NCAA rules so he can transfer and still play next season.

Jame's dad was a pro football player and knows what goes on behind the scenes, including the 'motivational techniques" all coaches use to keep these boys in line. If James' father truly believed his kid was being abused he would of gone straight to the coach and kicked his ass, not played this out in the media.

Unfortunately this stunt to try to further his kid's career is potentially ending one for Leach. Maybe Jerry Jones will hire him to replace Phillips.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
You're making a big assumption that a college football player actually goes to class. I thought they got a free pass to skip class and have people take their tests for them.

When this is all said and done it will be shown that this punk ass James was looking for a transfer to anther school and they will use this so-called incident to skate the NCAA rules so he can transfer and still play next season.

Jame's dad was a pro football player and knows what goes on behind the scenes, including the 'motivational techniques" all coaches use to keep these boys in line. If James' father truly believed his kid was being abused he would of gone straight to the coach and kicked his ass, not played this out in the media.

Unfortunately this stunt to try to further his kid's career is potentially ending one for Leach. Maybe Jerry Jones will hire him to replace Phillips.

Lol at this ending Leach's career, this will only get him to another school where he will be as/more successful.

txyaloo

Established Member

If only that were the case.....

Leech is a great coach who was stuck at a piss poor school. I abhor Tech, but I really admire Leech. I don't think he will have a problem finding a good job.

Users who are viewing this thread