They FIRED Leach!!!

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Affidavit given by Texas Tech trainer Steve Pincock does not put a good light on lurch

It actually says exactly the same thing that Leach said in his interview and it was far from a fireable offense. Not to mention I'm sure that Myers and Hance both went to that trainer and swore it would be his last day working for the Tech program if he didn't give that affidavit and make it spin a positive light on the administration.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
The way ESPN has covered this story is absolutely disgusting. Not once have they shown support for Leach. I remember them pulling a quote from a 3rd string defensive tackle in which he bashed Leach. What ESPN failed to show was the four page letter from one of the greatest college quarterbacks of all time, Graham Harrell, that supported his coach.

If they support Leach, they'll have to call Craig James what he really is, a flea bitten, two bit, program ruining POS and no one at ESPN wants to have that happen.

Coiled03

Established Member
I don't like or dislike Leach, but I do think this was inevitable. True or not, this isn't the first time he's made a name for himself for the wrong reasons. I suspect the universtiy was looking for a reason to get rid of him, and the $800K bonus just added to their motivation.

What I DO know is that this James kid just signed the death certificate on his football career. I've played enough sports to know that no program, or team wants a "me first" kid who hides behind his daddy.

Users who are viewing this thread