They didn't think I could do it.......

lilblond75

Steve's BRAT!
Established Member
ok we (me, Steve, Joel, and Jeremy) were out in the garage. They were drinking of course:lol1: I was being a smart ass asking Steve where my beer was because he had brought someone a beer. He handed me one and said that we would share it. Well I took a drink and he said that I had to drink it all..........Then he made a bet with me. He told me that if I chuged 2 beers in a minute that he wouldn't drink for a MONTH:dw:

So I thought about it for a couple of minutes......... I knew that I couldn't do it.........but I thought what the hell

I chugged 2 beers in less than a minute.............I chugged a beer without taking a breath :bowdown: :bowdown:

You should have seen the look on Steve's face:rockon:

I really don't drink that often. So I did good:beer:

Last edited:

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol:
That's great. 2 beers in less than a minute... OMFG, I can't even do half of one in less than a minute...
Congrats to you! :bowdown:

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Okay Becky left a few things out of the story....:p

When she was chugging the second one we were all trying to make her laugh. Steve was even tickling her neck, but she still did it!!

But then after that there was another bet. Steve had to drink 3 beers in two minutes to reverse the bet so he wouldn't have to go without drinking for a month. He did it. Between the two of them they drank five beers in less than three minutes.:uh oh:

I stayed out of this one..:p

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Blackgeetee
Okay Becky left a few things out of the story....:p

When she was chugging the second one we were all trying to make her laugh. Steve was even tickling her neck, but she still did it!!

But then after that there was another bet. Steve had to drink 3 beers in two minutes to reverse the bet so he wouldn't have to go without drinking for a month. He did it. Between the two of them they drank five beers in less than three minutes.:uh oh:

I stayed out of this one..:p
Wow not bad!!! I can drink 5 in 10 minutes :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread